First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sits below the top, but because of the construction material, the top will not block the signal.

This is how Jeep has been doing it for a long time.

If you have a roof rack, depending on what you have on it it is and where it’s attached, that can negatively impact reception.
I see, makes sense. Thank you for the input!
Sponsored

PDXBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Interior color accents that only match the sub-model logo on the exterior is an awful choice. And that dash color? Ooof. Cancelled my Bronco order until Ford can sort out the color schemes. 2022 MY is probably a better idea anyway.

JDUBW89

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ok well this is interesting, Area 51 looks great! Interior as well ... and those drain plugs :cool: .. The only thing Im not sure about is the light colored dash board, cant wait to see more!
Isn’t that cactus grey?

Sponsored

JDUBW89

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A51 ... Cactus is very tricky to confirm
So confused by those two colors. And I think I’m going to want one of them. But they always look different. Would have sworn that was Cactus Grey.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The higher the gear the less likely it is to roll away even on a steep incline. So in my driveway it’s pretty flat but has a slight slope backwards, so I put my Jeep into reverse when parked. My parents driveway has a slight slope forwards but usually 2nd or 3rd is enough to stop it from rolling. On super steep inclines I’ll throw it into 4th or 5th, never really needed 6th honestly. That would be if you were pointed 90° down.

/s
You should probably use a bigger font for your /s. I was thinking "everything Nickp posts is near brilliant", then this.

I was called out of a meeting at my agency's State Office when my MT pick up spent the day creeping across the parking lot. I had left it in 2nd on a moderate incline. Fortunately no damage.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
You should probably use a bigger font for your /s. I was thinking "everything Nickp posts is near brilliant", then this.

I was called out of a meeting at my agency's State Office when my MT pick up spent the day creeping across the parking lot. I had left it in 2nd on a moderate incline. Fortunately no damage.
Man if the drivel I post is brilliant, it makes sense all the “C’s (for Classic) and “D’s” (Damn impressive) I got on all my English papers in college.

Upora

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler JKU, 2013 BMW 135i LE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ok well this is interesting, Area 51 looks great! Interior as well ... and those drain plugs :cool: .. The only thing Im not sure about is the light colored dash board, cant wait to see more!
I concur, that light colored dashboard definitely blows...
Sponsored