Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All American
Your Bronco Model
Base
Pics taken from preproduction Broncos.

MARINE GRADE VINYL SEAT

Ford Bronco Pics of Marine Grade Vinyl Seats vs Leather Seats in 2021 Bronco - comparison marine-grade-vinyl-seat-bronco

LEATHER SEAT

Ford Bronco Pics of Marine Grade Vinyl Seats vs Leather Seats in 2021 Bronco - comparison leather-seat-bronco

Another vinyl seat photo (and feedback) by @BellyRat

Got to put my hands on the vinyl seats today. They are a lot softer than I thought. Definitely softer than leather. They look and feel fantastic. A leather upgrade would be a waste of money.

Ford Bronco Pics of Marine Grade Vinyl Seats vs Leather Seats in 2021 Bronco - comparison 2021 Bronco Vinyl Seats Rear
Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I seriously want to buy a totally overkill (for me) Bad lands just for the vinyl seats and rubber floors.

Sponsored

Sponsored

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R || 2019 Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Marine grade vinyl seats were very nice to the touch.

Felt kinda grippy not slick like i thought they would be.Hand skipped across the vinyl
I need details on the feel of this vinyl. I think they look great, so that's kinda moot for me (I'd say the vinyl may look a bit better imo). I'm good with either, but love the smell of a good leather.

Does the vinyl have any weird vinyly smell to it? Or just smells like new car adhesives (lol -- love it).

And most importantly, you already brushed on it...hows the texture, the feel...soft, hard, does it flex well, you think it'll flex well in the winter at say 14ÂşF (-10ÂşC for CDN)?

Will it crack in the long run...hmm, you prolly can't answer that, haha, but these are my thoughts.

R

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just bump up to Black Diamond if you want vinyl seats.
True, I hadn’t thought about that lol. I kept looking up the food chain instead of down. The only issue is you can’t add the high package on the BD. I wanted to get her a very nice interior similar to my car. I don’t love the BD rims and I don’t live the smaller tires. B&P will settle this!
Sponsored