Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I looked at those but I still hate them, they look too much like spare tires to me lol. I really like the WikdTrak rims and wish I could get those without that trim. The steel bumpers, washout and vinyl are starting to sway me. Easier to clean with dogs and my wife can hit things and not demolish the plastic bumper ? I’m holding out hope there’s more accessories in the B&P. If I could get signature lights and different rims it might be worth it.
Yeah they aren't my favorite either but that washout interior is a must for me coming from my experience with my 97 wrangler
Sponsored

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Way back when, I owned a Kawasaki ZX-7R, and it had a vinyl seat cover material that reminds me of this. Definitely vinyl, but NOT like the marine style, leather look material you'd see on boats. If this is the same modern, smooth, comfortable, grippy, well wearing material as that, you guys are gonna LOVE it.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Way back when, I owned a Kawasaki ZX-7R, and it had a vinyl seat cover material that reminds me of this. Definitely vinyl, but NOT like the marine style, leather look material you'd see on boats. If this is the same modern, smooth, comfortable, grippy, well wearing material as that, you guys are gonna LOVE it.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah they aren't my favorite either but that washout interior is a must for me coming from my experience with my 97 wrangler
Im new to this but carpet sounds like a nightmare in a vehicle like this lol.

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ll add another vote for vinyl. I was one of the first people there to stick their hand in and start squeezing and pulling at the vinyl. Felt amazing very soft a slight texture very slight stretch not stiff or slippery at all. There’s a super light gray check to it it was a very appealing color. I had assumed I would upgrade to leather in my badlands. I’m not even considering it anymore.

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Damn, am I really going to have to buy a maxed out Badlands now? I was going to get the WT to save money, but those marine grade seats though........ :love:
Same here.....just don’t want the interior orange highlight color that comes with Badlands.

BroncoMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'71 Bronco, '02 Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have an '02 Excursion with leather, 260k on it - all of its life in Arizona. The driver's seat has some slight cracking on the edge, the previous owner was 300 lbs. That said, even in a light color, it can be hot and sticky. Most modern automotive leather interiors don't need a lot of care, they're chemically sealed so no more Hide Food or other expensive/laborious additives every 6 months. Wipe with a damp cloth.

I've had quality vinyl on a number of boats. I'd take that for wear and tear (abrasion resistance) over leather.
This isn't the vinyl from your 1967 Corvair - it's soft, supple, and will last a good long time.

Cloth interiors have also come a long way. They clean up really well with approved chemical cleaners and are seriously wear resistant. I've picked up some used cars that the seats looked like the floor of a west Texas honky tonk, a carpet cleaner makes quick work of them. By the way, removing a scary-looking carpet and pressure cleaning it after spraying with some 409 or Fantastic produces a virtual miracle.

It won't matter what is under my waterproof Wet Okole seat covers. The less I pay for the factory seating surface the happier I'll be.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If MGV is not available on Wildtrak, it's most likely Badlands for me.

These are the two trims I've gone back and forth on but after seeing this comparison, I want MGV (especially if leather is priced higher).

I'd also like to see how the MGV stitching looks on A51. Good together?

Sponsored

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

zeak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU wrangler, BMW 3 series
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford, you have two choices:
Sell me a bronco with MGV in a light color, or
Sell me your cheapest bronco seat that I will cover with an aftermarket cover.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs