First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda Miata Club
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think that person D Fresh was banned. It says "banned" under their name. I am new here so not sure but that's my assumption. Anyway, yes, people need to just stop the judging. That comment speaks of who they are and nothing of who you are. I agree on the sweating, I do sweat a lot and live in the desert so the seat sweating thing is real and matters.
Thank you for the note and kind words. I had not seen that D Fresh was banned but am sorry something took things to that point.

As for the vinyl, I do actually hope Ford has found a way to make vinyl seats soft and breathable. I would enjoy the durability over leather if that was the case but I am just not willing to gamble on that being how expensive the vehicle is.
Sponsored

bmclain

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can always stay with the standard MGV. If it gets too hot you can always go with aftermarket seat covers (even ones with heat/cooling) : https://katzkin.com/degreez/.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What’s up with this photo of vinyl? Anyone who has seen it in person - does it really have this heathered texture? Or is it just the lighting

18D1950F-D4AF-4E78-ACBD-25B5B695B20B.png

B41F5070-78E2-4D2B-B070-3EB756C800F0.png
Yes the MGV has a nice soft texture to it . It is not the slick vinyl most posters are thinking of . The wife and I were sold on it when we saw and touched it .

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Well this was the thread that finally did it. BD for the MGV is what I am doing.

Thanks for spending my money..... :oops:

Dvanderm

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Aspen
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Pics taken from preproduction Broncos.

MARINE GRADE VINYL SEAT

View attachment 46898

LEATHER SEAT

View attachment 46895

SIDE BY SIDE

View attachment 46899

Another vinyl seat photo (and feedback) by @BellyRat

Got to put my hands on the vinyl seats today. They are a lot softer than I thought. Definitely softer than leather. They look and feel fantastic. A leather upgrade would be a waste of money.

2021 Bronco Vinyl Seats Rear.jpg
I seriously want to buy a totally overkill (for me) Bad lands just for the vinyl seats and rubber floors.
I found out that there is not even an upgrade option past the cloth seats when I went to price out a Base trim model. Is the only way to get the vinyl or leather option is by choosing the BD Trim at a minimum? that's a $5k adder, though of course that difference includes other things.

Sponsored

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I found out that there is not even an upgrade option past the cloth seats when I went to price out a Base trim model. Is the only way to get the vinyl or leather option is by choosing the BD Trim at a minimum? that's a $5k adder, though of course that difference includes other things.
MGV is only on the BD or BL. It's the stock seat material.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe so, yes! Badlands and Black Diamond get vinyl, Outer Banks and up can have leather.

American Sender

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco and 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So how do I get vinyl on my first edition? Pretty sure I like those better
How about if you order FE to my specifications and I will order you a BL to your specifications and we’ll trade straight up.?

Sponsored

Panza690

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 TJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Our dog leaves claw marks on the leather. He leaves no marks jumping off an on the seats of our boat
Trying to iron out the details in preparation for ordering and this is a hot topic in my house right now. Can I ask what kind/how heavy your dog is? Ours is +/- 70 lbs

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I seriously want to buy a totally overkill (for me) Bad lands just for the vinyl seats and rubber floors.
This aged well and that BL happened.

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve had leather or vinyl seats (BMW) in every vehicle I’ve owned the last 20 years and prefer modern vinyl.

Vinyl feels great to the touch, looks new for as long as I’ve owned them and cleans up with ease.
I've never had a difficult time cleaning leather.
Sponsored