First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I'm not mistaken they fold flat with the headrests in place. On the 4-door, which this is, the headrests fold forward and under. On the 2-door they fold back.
Either way, I like it.
Sponsored

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
awesome pictures! So viewing this in person - did the yellow accents match the A51 ok? Or did it seem forced? It looks good in these pictures on the B&P tool it looks a little off.
A51 has a lot of blue in it, and the "yellow" accents are almost orange, and blue and orange are complimentary, meaning they go together, like red and green, so I don't think you'd be disappointed. Now Cyber orange highlights on Rapid Red? Not so much.

I wish they would simply match the exterior color, but that's been beat to death.

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

JUST NOTICED SOMETHING IN THE INTERIOR!!!
First, thanks for the pictures. I was wondering if anyone else noticed that this Bronco does NOT have the interior color on the inside doors. Is that because of the High or Lux Package? This is a big deal to me because I was thinking of getting the Velocity blue but I do not like the way the blue looked with the orange stuff on the badlands trim.
Can anyone else confirm that this is the case? Thanks!

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One picture you see the orange and the other is covered. Why?

98C825F1-0E5A-48D8-8350-DDFF0832E6FE.png

64691DDB-3F19-4D75-8168-5AF83C524D12.png

Sponsored

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wonder if you can do roof top tent with a soft top. Wife and I want to take a trip out west and when we get there, I figure the top off would be fun to drive around trails in.

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

MrNickNifty

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It was in a video where Ford is trying out a possible future accessory. The purpose is that if you are overlanding and thus have a lot of gear in the back you don't want it to slide around and break the glass from the inside.

It is NOT available and just a concept only on this show bronco.
Oh cool so another great idea that they are showing off but not making available. So dumb. Especially since they are showing it on a MIC top and not the mod top that you could actually do this with if they did make it available. Hopefully the aftermarket will fill the void on this along with Fords other downfalls.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

JUST NOTICED SOMETHING IN THE INTERIOR!!!
First, thanks for the pictures. I was wondering if anyone else noticed that this Bronco does NOT have the interior color on the inside doors. Is that because of the High or Lux Package? This is a big deal to me because I was thinking of getting the Velocity blue but I do not like the way the blue looked with the orange stuff on the badlands trim.
Can anyone else confirm that this is the case? Thanks!
That is on the 2-door only.

Not on the 4-door.

Sponsored

CaseyH

Badlands
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M4, Camaro, Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why do they have two black painted gas cans on the right side:p
100% for sure one is AMB and one is black. It was really hard to tell the difference between the two since they were not out in the sun. It was overcast when I was there.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
COVID sir!

Do you actually think Ford is doing all of this on purpose? They invested billions on the bronco and then on purpose delaying it so they can't make a return on their investment?

Everyone on this forum that blames Ford is selfish. A lot of people are suffering but I just want my damn Bronco.

I hope it gets delayed further to piss everyone off.

Oh cool so another great idea that they are showing off but not making available. So dumb. Especially since they are showing it on a MIC top and not the mod top that you could actually do this with if they did make it available. Hopefully the aftermarket will fill the void on this along with Fords other downfalls.

Deleted member 13702

Great pictures, anyone that has gone to the events know if this is a 4 cylinder. I would assume it is because it's a manual, but could be a franken bronco.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

100% for sure one is AMB and one is black. It was really hard to tell the difference between the two since they were not out in the sun. It was overcast when I was there.
Ya, it was just a joke filled with sarcasm. AMB is super dark.
Sponsored