Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M4, Camaro, Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ya, it was just a joke filled with sarcasm. AMB is super dark.
Wasn't sure.

As I was standing at the painted gas cans. Someone walked up with their friend and said "I am getting a Shadow Black Bronco when they're out" as he reached out and touched the AMB can to show his friend.

It gave my friend and I a bit of a laugh as we watched him showing off the wrong gas can.
Sponsored

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've seen the Overland Bronco and the wheel clearance is too tight. The Ford reps said it was a Sasquatch, but that has been debunked.
I understand these wheels on this Badlands are a true 35" and not the 315 (34.4") that will be on the Squatch, but pictures I've seen of the 2 door non-Squatch Badlands have, I want to say like 6.5" above the wheel with 33" (285) tires on them.
From what I have read on here the Sasquatch stiffer springs will only add maybe .8" lift at the most.
So I guess what I'm saying is I don't know, but very curious why this is.
I agree. I saw this rig in TN and though it looks awesome and they said it was SAS it in fact is not. Has the reg BL suspension and lift and it (in my opinion) looks like it would bottom out in the front particularly. Now that we can’t get. SAS MT for MY21 I really want to get 35s on the reg BL. What we need to know is that possible without a lift. If a lift is needed I want to know at order so I can get the factory one as to not void my warranty. And does anyone know would the 2” lift they are saying will be offered look totally ridiculous on the 33s till I put 35s on it?

MrNickNifty

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
COVID sir!

Do you actually think Ford is doing all of this on purpose? They invested billions on the bronco and then on purpose delaying it so they can't make a return on their investment?

Everyone on this forum that blames Ford is selfish. A lot of people are suffering but I just want my damn Bronco.

I hope it gets delayed further to piss everyone off.
No where in my comment did I complain about delays. I’m fine with the delay. More time to spend driving my summer sports car before trading it in for the bronco and more time to build a larger down payment.

what I did complain about is Ford constantly showing things that they aren’t planning on making available. If they aren’t going to make it available why even show it?

Cool Nintendo interior? Nope it’s just a one off. The other sweet black/brown they kept showing that people are begging for and probably willing to pay big bucks for? Nope we designed this just for this one vehicle and have no intention of making it. The cool solid plate instead of rear quarter window? Not only are we going to show it with no intentions of making it (which is what your comment makes it sound like, not that they are making it but is delayed due to Covid), but we are going to showing specifically with the top that isn’t even capable of having those windows removed.

The window panel isn’t a big deal because, like I said, hopefully the aftermarket community will pick up the slack and make something available (for those that get the mod top) because like Ford themselves said you don’t want something stacked in the back to break the window out. However they paraded those two Broncos with the unicorn interiors around so much without ever intending to produce them like that. Aftermarket isn’t going to help with that and most people aren’t going to have their brand new vehicle reupholstered. Show the real interior we can expect.

The only delay I’m salty about is the delayed mod top without the option of the soft top on the 2 door. Now I’m stuck with the MIC and when the mod top is available I’ll have to figure what to do with the old one after I buy the one I actually want. Can’t imagine it’s going to be an easy sell since everyone will have it. If I could get a soft top and buy the mod top later id

I’m not one of the people that is bashing Ford for all of their decisions and the setbacks brought on by Covid. I just wish they’d stop showing us things we can’t have and show us more of what will actually be available. Like more about the interiors instead of that joke of a video by BN.

Rant over.

DoneThoo2

Wildtrak
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nice pics thanks for sharing.

Where is the snow?

Sponsored

Aragonite

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Ranger 4x4, 1988 Toyota Pickup 4x4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Is it only on the 2-doors that the exterior color is visible on the inside door panel? This four door doesnʻt appear to have it. The image attached here is from a 2-door badlands.

IMG_0125.jpeg

RubberDuck05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Club Coupe, RAM 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank You ! You have helped me make my final decision on A51, been going back and forth like so many of us!

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is it only on the 2-doors that the exterior color is visible on the inside door panel? This four door doesnʻt appear to have it. The image attached here is from a 2-door badlands.

Ford Bronco Pics of the Area 51 Badlands Overland Concept from Mammoth Lakes, CA! IMG_0125
Correct. The interior colour panel is 2-Door only.

Jak

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No where in my comment did I complain about delays. I’m fine with the delay. More time to spend driving my summer sports car before trading it in for the bronco and more time to build a larger down payment.

what I did complain about is Ford constantly showing things that they aren’t planning on making available. If they aren’t going to make it available why even show it?

Cool Nintendo interior? Nope it’s just a one off. The other sweet black/brown they kept showing that people are begging for and probably willing to pay big bucks for? Nope we designed this just for this one vehicle and have no intention of making it. The cool solid plate instead of rear quarter window? Not only are we going to show it with no intentions of making it (which is what your comment makes it sound like, not that they are making it but is delayed due to Covid), but we are going to showing specifically with the top that isn’t even capable of having those windows removed.

The window panel isn’t a big deal because, like I said, hopefully the aftermarket community will pick up the slack and make something available (for those that get the mod top) because like Ford themselves said you don’t want something stacked in the back to break the window out. However they paraded those two Broncos with the unicorn interiors around so much without ever intending to produce them like that. Aftermarket isn’t going to help with that and most people aren’t going to have their brand new vehicle reupholstered. Show the real interior we can expect.

The only delay I’m salty about is the delayed mod top without the option of the soft top on the 2 door. Now I’m stuck with the MIC and when the mod top is available I’ll have to figure what to do with the old one after I buy the one I actually want. Can’t imagine it’s going to be an easy sell since everyone will have it. If I could get a soft top and buy the mod top later id

I’m not one of the people that is bashing Ford for all of their decisions and the setbacks brought on by Covid. I just wish they’d stop showing us things we can’t have and show us more of what will actually be available. Like more about the interiors instead of that joke of a video by BN.

Rant over.
I completely agree. Why would you show us these great options and then say they're not available? And it definitely won't be cool if they roll out these options in later models - which they probably will.
When B&P came out, I was looking for the tan leather that's in the CO two door. No where to be found. Not cool.

Jak

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just for the people who haven't seen the broncos in person, I saw them at Mammoth and one thing that I noticed and other people were commenting on, was the storage looked smaller in person than in photos. Not a deal breaker, but just an observation I thought I'd mention.

Sponsored

jaekim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 ZHP
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Will they be travelling to Utah with overland concept? Thought I read somewhere they were thinking about MOAB.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ford Bronco Pics of the Area 51 Badlands Overland Concept from Mammoth Lakes, CA! IMG_0125
Wondering if that is due to Lux on the four door? This two door pic is High or Lux?

Aragonite

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Ranger 4x4, 1988 Toyota Pickup 4x4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Wondering if that is due to Lux on the four door? This two door pic is High or Lux?
Not sure on the package, this is from the orange 2-door news thread from a few days back