First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We've already had 100 deg days here this year, and the AC works plenty fine, nor does it overheat.
I'll be sure to reach out when my vehicle explodes in a fireball of ZipZit-scented smoke, coolant and r134a. In the event that this does in fact transpire, I will on my own dime, ship you the charred, smoldering remains of my hopes and dreams up the US-93 to Vegas so that you can be the first person to ever prove in real life how right you were on a forum.
Please do note that I have taken your concerns to heart and have decided to deal with the uptick in dust we've had here due to all the wind out of the NW lately, and I will be keeping my engine internals squeaky clean with some added filtering:

1651624276024.png
He might be right HDT. I can attest that It’s a safety issue. I was making my way from Fort Collins back to Cheyenne this past weekend on my Broncos inaugural voyage and while monitoring my RPMs and Speed to ensure my new Bronco didn’t start chewing valves from failing to adhere to proper break in procedures ….I hit 2 Millers (of the moth variety) square between the N & C. I tried to avoid the little fellas but I didn’t want to spill my PBR all over my new onyx and sand cloth WT seats. Should have opted for the BL and MGV and this sad story of woe could have been avoided.
Anyways, I pulled over outside of Wellington Colorado and leaned into the wind to inspect the Miller damage. Yep, they were plastered to the grill……blocking critical air flow, and the odd thing was they looked scorched. That’s when I noticed the smoke. It smelled like someone was bar-b-queing, and that’s when it hit me….lord Jesus it’s a fire….and I ran…..I didn’t grab no shoes or nothing Jesus. I ran and grabbed my PBR from the center console and poured it onto the smoldering millers that were frying on my gloss black grill. But the fire remained, so I whipped out my stomdiddy and proceeded to urinate on the smoldering carcasses until the smoke and flames dissipated.
That should have been the end of this tragic tale, but would t you know it….a highway patrolman witnessed the entire episode and hauled me off to the poky. For what you may ask? Public intoxication? DWI? Public indecency? Negatory ghost rider….. sparking a fire without a permit and desecrating a representation of the Broncos. Yep they love their Denver Broncos around these parts and I had desecrated a Bronco in its
written form.
So, do yourself a favor HDT and remove that firetrap from its present location…..that is if you don’t want to end up with 3rd degree burns or possibly in prison.
I’m not an engineer……just a survivor who lived to tell the tale and warn others as to the hazards of improper air flow.

Last edited:

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's mine with a bajadesigns lightbar!
Ford Bronco Pics of your Safari Bar please!!! PSX_20220415_132519

Ford Bronco Pics of your Safari Bar please!!! PSX_20220408_005644

Sponsored

Oneand0

Badlands
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here is mine!

Ford Bronco Pics of your Safari Bar please!!! 64D925D7-4DBE-4143-89A2-ADCDC6A60412

Ford Bronco Pics of your Safari Bar please!!! 64D925D7-4DBE-4143-89A2-ADCDC6A60412
I’m really thinking about this style. If it blocks the camera partially, would you mind taking a picture of your screen to show how much, if at all. Thanks!!

Sponsored

SwampCactus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Cactus Grey Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

swami37

Black Diamond