Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Met some cool guys out there tonight. Can’t wait for AZ bronco meets
Yeah I’m not sure if this was quite the first “official” Bronco6G meetup but nice to meet y’all! Can’t wait for our first meetup when we’ve all got our rigs, I’m sure it’s gonna be a blast!
Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Jealous but happy y’all got to see them tonight!

I can’t wait to talk crap when I see the grey top in person ???

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Jealous but happy y’all got to see them tonight!

I can’t wait to talk crap when I see the grey top in person ???
On the more complete Broncos they were the “final” MIC top, and I think they looked great. I was already pretty nonchalant but seeing them in person I have zero qualms.

I was pretty happy to see them too. I know it’s cliche to say but pictures truly do not do them justice. Especially the Sasquatch 2 door, it looks like a lil bulldog or or something. As I said earlier I was a bit worried seeing them in person would ruin it or make me not want it as much... nope now I can’t wait.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On the more complete Broncos they were the “final” MIC top, and I think they looked great. I was already pretty nonchalant but seeing them in person I have zero qualms.

I was pretty happy to see them too. I know it’s cliche to say but pictures truly do not do them justice. Especially the Sasquatch 2 door, it looks like a lil bulldog or or something. As I said earlier I was a bit worried seeing them in person would ruin it or make me not want it as much... nope now I can’t wait.
That’s good to hear! May save me $700!

Also thanks to you and the other poster for bringing Jeeps. Really helps to scale the Bronco

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did anyone there get to talk with any Ford people? Will these still be there tomorrow? I know Ford has an F-150 event going on at the mall across the street this week and wonder if the Broncos are joining them?

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'll give you some of that and you've provided a wealth of information so please don't feel I'm ungrateful. Maybe people are just posting their best shots or maybe not followers and randomly click a few pics and go on their way. You can tell when a forum member posts though, literally below your comment there's 20 photos of the same ones.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I personally can't wait for the day when idiots stop trying to say there must be 50 shades of white. Because the top I see, and have seen.... is WHITE. Whether it's sealer or primer or PAINT... It's WHITE. So if you don't like the complaining, just move on to the next post, it's a free country last I checked.

Broncocito

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
i am bummed out not getting the white top, but the grey looks good too.

Rpx2

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wonder what F series that is since the 150 is already redesigned.
I wonder if it is the f150 tremor? Hopefully nothing too cool because I may have to get 2 new vehicles to replace my 2012 F150 FX4 (das boost).

Sponsored

bluezombi

Outer Banks
First Name
Louis Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bicycle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

ya think they parked it like that on purpose... so that all who can come, could park in the middle... hope no one bump the doors hahahaha

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

There’s a Ford testing facility outside of Wittman. ???
This red is there now? Guess I'm gonna have to go back and look again haha
just drove by at 5:30 this morning-4 Broncos, Bronco Sport, Ranger Wildtrack, a F150 mule and lot’s if Ford vehichles with Michigan plates.

Ford Bronco PICS: Some more Broncos in the wild (Arizona) Bronco Rapid Red Wildtrak White Top 31

Ford Bronco PICS: Some more Broncos in the wild (Arizona) B87F1DCB-A612-4DD7-920A-70729CC029EF

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
So this is what's confusing, do they just drive them to some random spot and shoot some random photos with the worst light and angles and then put them back on the truck?

When is Ford really going to do a proper photo shoot?
All of these Broncos were pretty clearly not ready for prime time, they were everything from “kinda weird quirks” like no badging on the cactus grey, and the unpainted/weird colored top. All the way to completely beat to shit on the Sasquatch 2 door.

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Had a super fun time meeting some of y’all out there! Overall I gotta say I’m blown away. Pictures do not do it justice, I was a bit worried about “meeting my hero” but could not be happier. These were all frankenbroncos, with some unfinished parts for sure. But overall they look incredible, the road presence these things are going to have is unmatched. 35’s look perfect and not small like some of the pictures.

Sway bar will disconnect super easy with a wrench. Happy to see that
@Nickp Based on your observations with 35s on the Broncos, how do you think a 4 door BL would look with stock 33s? Either stock wheels or optional beadlock capable ones. Would it look anemic? Just trying to weigh pros and cons of squatching vs non-squatch and determine what route I want to go. We've all seen several pictures but it's hard to tell without seeing them in person. Really want to see a side by side comparison. The 33s on your Jeep look very similar in size to those 35s.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
@Nickp Based on your observations with 35s on the Broncos, how do you think a 4 door BL would look with stock 33s? Either stock wheels or optional beadlock capable ones. Would it look anemic? Just trying to weigh pros and cons of squatching vs non-squatch and determine what route I want to go. We've all seen several pictures but it's hard to tell without seeing them in person. Really want to see a side by side comparison. The 33s on your Jeep look very similar in size to those 35s.
I think with the 35’s being bigger in person, 33’s will likely be good too. The 33’s on my Jeep look about the same in pictures but in person it’s clear the 35’s are bigger by quite a bit. It’s just weird how cameras don’t show it that well.
Sponsored