Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So question for all of the peeps that got to see these Broncos (@enro @Nickp @BroncoStang ,literally anyone else I forgot because so many of y’all got to see them)

What was your 2/4 door preference prior to seeing these Broncos, and has it changed now that you got to compare them in person?
Sponsored

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think jeeps LOOK awesome and i love their accessories- nothing comes close yet. i've never owned one though partly because of safety concerns. these vehicles up close like this really look a bit more substantial than a jeep. i may just be seeing what i want to see but the body looks beefier, so to speak. i hope this gets observed when it comes time to safety test the bronco. either way at this point i'm all in.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
So question for all of the peeps that got to see these Broncos (@enro @Nickp @BroncoStang ,literally anyone else I forgot because so many of y’all got to see them)

What was your 2/4 door preference prior to seeing these Broncos, and has it changed now that you got to compare them in person?
Great question actually. To me they actually are different enough that I feel like I came away with an appreciation for both, but in a different way. The 2-door is just amazing, it has a presence that you just have to see in person to get. It just feels so beefy and yet compact... but it’s still a pretty big vehicle. Like I said earlier, it’s almost like a bulldog if that makes sense lol. Definitely reminds me of the old school Broncos as well. The 4 door just seems a bit more “badass” like an F-150 raptor if that makes sense. Idk how to put it into words. They’ve both got their seperate niche... I wish I could get both!

If y’all have a chance to stop and see one... take the opportunity even if it’s a drive. I’m glad they were regular test vehicles and not the “concepts” too, much more fair representation of what we’re getting. And all the extra fluff isn’t needed to get the message across about how cool these things are.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the pics.. But these white tops are pissing me off they keep parading but say no go on MY21.
Those are unpainted pre-production modular tops. Hard to tell if these are very early prototypes or a sign that they may not be too far behind as late availability.

I literally just spoke with someone on FB that works at the plant making them.

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Great question actually. To me they actually are different enough that I feel like I came away with an appreciation for both, but in a different way. The 2-door is just amazing, it has a presence that you just have to see in person to get. It just feels so beefy and yet compact... but it’s still a pretty big vehicle. Definitely reminds me of the old school Broncos. The 4 door just seems a bit more “badass” like an F-150 raptor if that makes sense. Idk how to put it into words. They’ve both got their seperate niche... I wish I could get both!

If y’all have a chance to stop and see one... take the opportunity even if it’s a drive. I’m glad they were regular test vehicles and not the “concepts” too, much more fair representation of what we’re getting. And all the extra fluff isn’t needed to get the message across about how cool these things are.
I feel the same way. I really, really like both configurations for different reasons. I wish I could afford both as well and have them for different uses, but teacher salary lol.

With the top on I prefer the 2 dr and how compact and ”sporty” it looks. But with the top off the 4dr just looks like a tank, plus it’s way more practical. If the 2 dr was substantially cheaper this decision might be easier, but as is they are very similar in price so ?‍♂

Sponsored

enro

Black Diamond
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have always planned on a 4 door. I have had 2 JK's that were both 2 doors and I won't go back. Just personal preference. I think the 4 door looked AMAZING. I was worried after seeing the comments of "looks like a lifted Flex", but that wasn't the case at all. I am super excited about the 4 door.

The 2 door looked awesome too. Honestly, you can't go wrong either way. They both looked bad ass.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I personally can't wait for the day when idiots stop trying to say there must be 50 shades of white. Because the top I see, and have seen.... is WHITE. Whether it's sealer or primer or PAINT... It's WHITE. So if you don't like the complaining, just move on to the next post, it's a free country last I checked.
Nope. You have not seen a white top because there is not a white top.

SafariJeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Defender / 2000 Discovery / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I still cannot believe the MIC top is only comes in pre-faded grey to match a 10 year old Jeep top!!

blkreaper

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Camaro SS m6, GX470, E39 & E24 BMW, 2005 Range
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

I was for sure 4 door before seeing them and i thought the 2 door looked weird even though it's classic. After seeing it in person I really like the 2 door but I'm still going with 4 for practicality reasons

Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

FYI. Not a white top

Ford Bronco PICS: Some more Broncos in the wild (Arizona) Screenshot_20201110-113636
Webasto is having them painted by another third party. When you know how many different parties are involved in getting the OEM part to Ford you will understand the delays and why Ford doesn’t have ANY painted tops yet.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Webasto is having them painted by another third party. When you know how many different parties are involved in getting the OEM part to Ford you will understand the delays and why Ford doesn’t have ANY painted tops yet.
I absolutely get it. I've spent 20 years in manufacturing between plastics, aerospace and now the automotive aftermarket. There is so much that goes on behind the scenes that has to be coordinated to bring a product to market that many just don't understand the scope of.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ok, not sure how to take that??? Have no problem with all the pics we're getting from the members. My original post was about the random pic/random source pics that show up that I take as feeder pics, my opinion only. I'd love to see Ford do a real photo shoot, they've preproduced quite a few now right to do just that across all the models/colors. I'm not asking you to share anything that would jeopardize your job, your position or anything, was trying to compliment you earlier for sharing what you have.
Sponsored