First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Really nice pics and like the way you put the cap in there for size comparison. Something tells me you may have taken some crime scene 🧐 pics at one time or another. Excellent idea!

I really like the AMB, but often it fooled me when walking around the car lot and mistook it for black. Once I see enough of them on the road I hope I don’t regret the color I picked for my Badlands. You are my height and happy to see you included that for your notes.
👍
Sponsored

Thomman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Cooper S, 2012 Skoda Yeti, 2018 Tiger 800
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have been appreciating everyone's intrepid photojournalism, so here are a few more, with some quick thoughts for w:cool::cool::cool:

IMG_2266.jpeg
Thanks much!! The above picture is enough justification for spending so much time on this Forum. :cool: I just love that blue color and am glad I ordered it!

I was also at Koons yesterday. I’ve got a manual Badlands on order, so I focused on that one. Seating position and shifter felt good. One of the Bronco reps there yesterday told me the manual is super fun to drive and that it’s not held back by the 2.3L though the 2.7L would be great with a stick if it’s ever offered that way.
A91BD173-3F47-4B06-BD33-8E14D1117466.jpeg
Question: is that the 8" screen or the 12" screen? I ordered the mid-package but wanted the 12" screen but didn't want to pay about $2K more for the High package and get stuff that I really didn't want except for the 12" screen.

ibanezadam117

Wildtrak
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
amb looks so clean... right now im still with a51 but cant help but want to cheat with amb. good thing i have a year or so to decide

zerk4321

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Squatch Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

did u happen to notice if the silver had sparkle to it or was it monochromatic?
I was at Tedd Britt today to see the same broncos and
it was cloudy out. Prior to seeing it in person I kept thinking how bland and boring the iconic silver would be, but when I saw it in person I thought “wow, that’s really beautiful.” Even with clouds it picked up bright spots in the paint. For some reason it photographs more flat, but in person it really shines and looks great with the black/dark gray parts. Really sharp look.

Greens05

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, BMW 335xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks much!! The above picture is enough justification for spending so much time on this Forum. :cool: I just love that blue color and am glad I ordered it!

Question: is that the 8" screen or the 12" screen? I ordered the mid-package but wanted the 12" screen but didn't want to pay about $2K more for the High package and get stuff that I really didn't want except for the 12" screen.
That is the 12" screen.

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I wonder if that Mustang in your neighborhood is Kona Blue, which is less black and more purple dark blue. That was the blue color through 2020, and for 2021 they went to AMB.

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks. Sounds like an Astros fan tho ;)
Probably not, it wasn't banging any trash cans to signal anyone.

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So I guess front windshield replacement will have to be OEM in order to get that Bronco detail? Not sure safelite would have that in stock. 🙃
They probably will. I bet it'll be their best seller.

OP
OP
R11

R11

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.basequatch.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I wonder if that Mustang in your neighborhood is Kona Blue, which is less black and more purple dark blue. That was the blue color through 2020, and for 2021 they went to AMB.
Probably right.

Sponsored

chipstar

Badlands
First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

oh man, those are so close by. bummed i didnt get over to see them. i think i actually signed up, but never got any info about dates/process... damn.

OP
OP
R11

R11

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.basequatch.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

oh man, those are so close by. bummed i didnt get over to see them. i think i actually signed up, but never got any info about dates/process... damn.
if you go right now for 6pm in fairfax they will let you in

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Love that AMB! I was on Velocity Blue for the longest time . . . then saw a few AMB F150's and haw it changes with the sunlight and really liked it a lot . . . looking forward to it! Great (GREAT) pics!!

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’ve yet to see a single photo where the soft top looks compelling in any possible way.
What don't you like about the soft top? I don't like how they keep squishing the back windows - that would be damaging to the plastic, no? But the soft top itself - I really like it/them.
Sponsored