Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A few pics. Overall impression is that it is bigger than I thought and really has throwback styling.

Ford Bronco Pics & Videos From OKC Show: 2-Door Trail Concept and Overland Concept Broncos Screenshot_20210306-223016_Gallery

Ford Bronco Pics & Videos From OKC Show: 2-Door Trail Concept and Overland Concept Broncos Screenshot_20210306-223016_Gallery

My impression is that the two door Bronco is almost the same size as the original from 1966. I'm so glad I made the drive for an in person view. Short of a test drive, all my questions have been answered and I have no worries, except for maybe one. Will a Sasquatched Bronco be too tall to fit in my garage?

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I really struggled with gauging the size of the 4 door based on pictures and videos. To me the Bronco is closer in appearance size to the Defender than the Wrangler. Wrangler just look small due to the fenders to me. Also the Bronco has a lot of headroom.
Its the same size as a 4Runner. Height is the same, width and length are both within an inch from each other.

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Its the same size as a 4Runner. Height is the same, width and length are both within an inch from each other.
Except the Bronco includes the tire in it's length measurement.

Sponsored
First Name
Felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It was awesome running into yall! @ThinBlueBronco
It was great meeting some 6Gers at the show! I know my wife was relieved to have some respite while I geeked out with you guys for a while. After years of obsessing, constantly talking about it and driving my family up from TX - it was amazing to finally see one in person. We had a great time! Waiting for our Bronco is going to be all the more difficult now.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My impression is that the two door Bronco is almost the same size as the original from 1966. I'm so glad I made the drive for an in person view. Short of a test drive, all my questions have been answered and I have no worries, except for maybe one. Will a Sasquatched Bronco be too tall to fit in my garage?
Depends how big your garage is.

Bronco dimensions are all published.

sonofhammer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My impression is that the two door Bronco is almost the same size as the original from 1966.
It just so happens that the 1st Gen Bronco is also on the Showroom floor, in the movie drive-in area.

OKC Auto Show was easily the best place to see a 2 door Bronco a 4 door Bronco, a 1st gen Bronco, and a lot of the competition like Wrangler, Gladiator, Tacoma, and a 4Runner all in one room.

The pictures we took weren't any better than the tons of pictures that are already here, so I won't be posting any.

A couple of impressions:

The extra 3 inches of of width from the sasquatch package (and yes, its technically not a sasquatch package, but bear with me) on the 4 door add quite a bit of visual weight to the vehicle, especially when compared to the 2 door badlands on 33's.

As we walked back and forth between Wranglers and Broncos, we noticed that the 4 door bronco looked bigger than the 4 door wrangler. I think it had more to do with the tires, the difference in the front fenders, and the width of the sasquatch more than anything. Having the tent strapped to the 4 door didn't help. The raised platform that the 4 door was on, didn't help either.

Seeing both the first gen and the new 2 door was pretty neat. Unfortunately, I didn't walk back and forth between the two of them to make direct comparisons.

We were already leaning towards a 2 door, and this trip solidified that choice.

4xFord

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He eluded to that as a definitely possibility without specifically saying it.....hand gestures and such....
I can vouch for all of this. My son and I had the Ford rep cornered at the same time. The only things I could add would be in regards to the covid material challenges beyond the tops. Apparently they have plenty of engines, including 2.7s, and the chip limitations impact all builds, not just the lux pkg.

Sponsored

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That's not fuel.
Yup i saw that ,but that looks like oil and why would you need to carry an oil change with you? Maybe rock crawling and you poke a pan?

Hardline

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The 35s fit soooo well on the overland.

The lowered look is awesome, but is that the standard stance that will be available for Sasquatch?

Is that stance without Sasquatch?

What color is the MIC? it seems more grey than what Ford will be producing on any model currently. I like it but doesn’t seem to be an option.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The 35s fit soooo well on the overland.

The lowered look is awesome, but is that the standard stance that will be available for Sasquatch?

Is that stance without Sasquatch?

What color is the MIC? it seems more grey than what Ford will be producing on any model currently. I like it but doesn’t seem to be an option.
That overland rig is without Sasquatch suspension. The top on it is the earlier version of the MIC which is more grey. The current ones are darker and more closely match the fender flares.

Lots and lots of discussion on the “A51 Overland” rig on the forum including many many more pictures of forum members who have seen it in person.

TiredOldMedic

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Mercury Grand Marquis, 86 Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've already measured my garage and mine wont fit so I'm thinking a detached garage just for the Bronco.
Sponsored