Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Did they give any indication when the Everglades version would be coming?

I really hope they release the 2022 changes soon. I have an early reservation and would like to know what will be available before mine is built. I would think Ford would want to release this to encourage some of us to push back our reservations and allow others that want 2021 options to move up.
Nothing although I did find it interesting that he called out that one specifically. Only the “every six months or twice a year” time frame.

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks. With the mention of different fender configurations, perhaps a squared off fender similar to the SEMA build. Having optional roadster doors would complete the look.
He eluded to that as a definitely possibility without specifically saying it.....hand gestures and such....

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Did they give any indication when the Everglades version would be coming?

I really hope they release the 2022 changes soon. I have an early reservation and would like to know what will be available before mine is built. I would think Ford would want to release this to encourage some of us to push back our reservations and allow others that want 2021 options to move up.
The ford rep did mention it, but wouldn't go into any detail into it or the Gas Mileage when I asked.
He did say two a year is their goal. I asked about the body modular changes to a different fender flare that would require a different shape, and asked if that would be a part available to other models. He said if they didn't make the part available then someone else would do it. So i guess ford is wanting that mod market!

Sponsored

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This sounds like it made sense 6 months ago. Hopefully, they're long past this stage?
That was the sense I got and I hope that to be the case.....

ScalinoFever

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scalino
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wife and I just left the show. First time seeing the new Bronco in person and it did NOT disappoint.

My take:

The two door’s proportions are just perfect, but the biggest surprise was how much I liked the four door in person. I’ve been throwing playful jabs about the four door for months, and while I’m still in the two door or bust camp, the four door is great, but I’m convinced Sasquatch isn’t the right look on the four door, and personally think it’s too much on the two door.

The stance is everything, and the Area 51 four door on display had great wheels (1552) and tires (35” or bigger?) but the two door (Sasquatch) was taller and looks too high for how short it is.

While my wife and I both preferred the two door, the four door had the correct stance. I’ll never rock crawl, just sand/light off-roading, so I’m sure I won’t need the extra ride height from Sasquatch.

Standard suspension with the right wheels and tires is where it’s at. Sasquatch is a great factory option, but I’m going to pass on it.

Overall: Ford killed it. Hoping for a good Green or tan for 2022.

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Area 51. So extreme from one mood to the other. What to do what to do.
Ford Bronco Pics & Videos From OKC Show: 2-Door Trail Concept and Overland Concept Broncos 1615081782484
Ford Bronco Pics & Videos From OKC Show: 2-Door Trail Concept and Overland Concept Broncos 1615081760249

Sponsored

SharpGT500

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous 74, 78, 80, 84 II XLS. Current: 1974
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@lrtexasman What was your impression of the 33s on the 2 door? I’m trying to convince myself to forgo Squatch on my 2 door BD, and just adding some 33s down the road.

However I’m having some issues with perspective through pics though. Sometimes the 33s look good, other times too small.
I was all set on Sasquatch and 35's on the two door until I seen the Badlands on the stock 33's. I think it looks great, not sure if I want Sasquatch anymore. However, I do feel the 4 door needs 35's.

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wife and I just left the show. First time seeing the new Bronco in person and it did NOT disappoint.

My take:

The two door’s proportions are just perfect, but the biggest surprise was how much I liked the four door in person. I’ve been throwing playful jabs about the four door for months, and while I’m still in the two door or bust camp, the four door is great, but I’m convinced Sasquatch isn’t the right look on the four door, and personally think it’s too much on the two door.

The stance is everything, and the Area 51 four door on display had great wheels (1552) and tires (35” or bigger?) but the two door (Sasquatch) was taller and looks too high for how short it is.

While my wife and I both preferred the two door, the four door had the correct stance. I’ll never rock crawl, just sand/light off-roading, so I’m sure I won’t need the extra ride height from Sasquatch.

Standard suspension with the right wheels and tires is where it’s at. Sasquatch is a great factory option, but I’m going to pass on it.

Neither of those floor models are Sasquatched. The trail rig is on 33s and the Overlander is lacking the Sasquatch suspension.

Last edited:

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
After seeing both area 51 and cactus gray in person, I wouldn't do either if they were the only colors available. Before seeing them in person I thought I liked both and would be choosing between them. They are both nonfactors now. 🥵

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've seen pics of that black 2d Badlands going all the way back to when it came to Buena Vista in CO, and the more I see those upgrade wheels the more I like them. I've been tempted to go sasquatch but I really like the look of those wheels and the 33s.

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My take:

So between the website rendering of the build, seeing the 2 displays in person and all the other possibilities on different websites and the you tubes. Simply gives you a perspective on what can be done. What you can actually do is up to you. Which is great! I am trying to figure this out myself. The impression we get is featured out. So if they had a standard 4 door base on display with no mods. I'm wondering if all our judgments would be skewed. Having that MIC top panel blockout, gives a entirely different impression from the stock 4 door. IMO. The badlands on the 33" wheels with the 4 cylinder was probably more of a better first impression on what you get for the money. Even with all the extra accessories. I really dug the size and feel of it, I do wonder what it would feel like if it was squatched.
Sponsored