Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘12 Lexus GX, ‘75 Bronco Sport “Buddy”
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Pictures and some additional details were added to the first post. I’ll still try and catch the 2-door again so I can measure the front door length for comparison.
2-door front door length is 48”, so 6” longer than the front door on the 4-door. The 2-door is also about 100” from the front of the front door to the back end. This one had a cover on the back so it isn’t exact, but an estimate.

96EA788A-9147-4AF7-889C-756E7442B21A.jpeg

999C692C-2C81-41BC-A56E-287DC01656F6.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
BroncoChicken

BroncoChicken

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thanks! I was curious, because I have 4ft 6in from the back of my driver’s seat to the inside tailgate in my Isuzu, and size-wise, the Bronco is bigger. Given all the variables involved, I could see the Bronco being close to the same in the final tally.

Door length would be nice to know.
2-door is about 100” from front of doors to rear of vehicle. Doors themselves are 48” on the 2-door.

2CE910F4-7CB4-4367-9CCC-E6842B8EB565.jpeg

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe Aero 303 needs applied once a month to keep it protected to prevent fading, not repair it.
i may be forced to get color match(on BD), then get it wrapped in gloss or satin black.
I love 303 protectant for the outside plastics. I just used a new product on some really badly faded and stained black trim on my v70r called CeraTrim from The Last Coat. Went on a bit sticky, but after it dried it looks amazing. It's a ceramic coating for trim pieces. I'd highly recommend it so far. We'll see how long it lasts, but it seems to be pretty durable so far.

SVT_GRL

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 SVT Cobra, 2013 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In the 2 door possible the passenger folds forward enough that I can solo sleep (with the back seats removed) If not I’m grabbing another rooftop tent.

OP
OP
BroncoChicken

BroncoChicken

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

In the 2 door possible the passenger folds forward enough that I can solo sleep (with the back seats removed) If not I’m grabbing another rooftop tent.
Are you going to build a platform of some kind to fill in the gap left when you remove the seats? The easiest option will be to tumble and fold the seats and get the cargo area tailgate drawer thing to level it up. Even then, I think sleeping in the back of the 2-door is going to be really snug for most people. If you aren’t very tall and sleep curled up I guess it could work.

Sponsored

SVT_GRL

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 SVT Cobra, 2013 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you going to build a platform of some kind to fill in the gap left when you remove the seats? The easiest option will be to tumble and fold the seats and get the cargo area tailgate drawer thing to level it up. Even then, I think sleeping in the back of the 2-door is going to be really snug for most people. If you aren’t very tall and sleep curled up I guess it could work.
Platform would be the plan. Seats are coming out on delivery. I am 6’ so I may require a tent. Hahaha. Amazon woman problems. I did sleep curled up in the WRX a few times, so anything is possible.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Platform would be the plan. Seats are coming out on delivery. I am 6’ so I may require a tent. Hahaha. Amazon woman problems. I did sleep curled up in the WRX a few times, so anything is possible.
Make sure to buy a 48” mattress to sleep on like some guy on this forum.

BearWithMe

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tacoma 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Those are some damn unflattering pics of the standard rear bumper. It juts out like like a chin.

Also that textured plastic is going to look like butt in a year or two, even if I was willing to carefully massage some 303 over every square inch once a month, which I'm not.

Hull_blasting_with_DOCKMASTER.jpg

Willow

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Cactus Gray colors is gorgeous. Unique ❤ My 1st choice since I made a reservation.
Sponsored