First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco Pics & Videos: Interior Dimensions (Can Sleep Inside), Accessory Mounts, Suspension, Sasquatch, Stubby Bumper 2021 Ford Bronco Sasquatch Front Bumper Detachable Piece

whats cool that no on is talking about is that this chunk of the bumper comes off easy for off-roading !
Sponsored

jmalinov

First Edition
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer, 2018 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The running boards — are those ones that pop out automatically whenever u unlock the car?

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you for all this info and pictures - now that we are waiting a year for this - it would be good to get a real size in person -
How does it compare to a 4 door Wrangler? Would you say it is the same? Bigger, smaller? I mean the interior space - in your estimate are we thinking if we sit in a 4 door jeep - that this would be pretty much the same? I would hate to wait a year and find out it is too small.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I reserved a 2-door for that 100" wheelbase. But the more i think about the inconvenience of the rear door for daily use, and the potential for a 6' sleeping space in the back of the 4-door that is looking quite tempting.
Same. Having 6’ of sleeping room would be awful nice.

Sponsored

jtzako

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra Pro4x
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You mention 6ft from the back of the front seats to the tailgate. Does that mean with the lower rear seats removed? (since they stick up and would be in the way otherwise)

DaMntn

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

so give to me str8 guys, im currently in a RAM that I absolutely love), but I really love the new Bronco, and REALLY want one lol

Stayed away from Jeeps, because they are made to fit young boys or teenage Girls...

I am a big dude, will this bad boy be roomier? I am assuming the 2-door will have more cabin space up front.

nomnom

Base
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

4 ft space for the 2 door and 6 ft space for the 4 door, but that is with the seats in normal position, right?

depending on how far the seats slide, that should give a bit more room but at the same time, you might get blocked by how the headrests pop up.

I am a big dude, will this bad boy be roomier?
did you see those pictures of the factory worker sitting in one? I think it said he was 6'5 and 320 pounds or something, was able to fit in the 4 door with the seats all the way back

Sponsored

Deleted member

Loving all these "spies"! Was thinking Area 51 for my two door, but the Cactus Gray looks great! Thanks for the post!

Sgt Beavis

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Raptor, 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone verified the ground clearance on a Badlands with 35s?

Also, I'm getting super jealous. I live in the Denver area and I never see these damn things. Not even on the trails.

EDIT: One other thing, the more I look at the Bronco, the more I appreciate how well thought out this vehicle is.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So did the rear legroom actually feel like 36”? Ford lists this as the same on the 2 dr so hoping it’s more than that. Although Ford cites 43” up front so hoping seats could be moved up some making way for 38” rear legroom for most.

did the rear legroom feel tight or spacious behind the driver?
My concern with the back seats is not just the legroom but the comfort level of the seats on trips longer than a trip to the store. Jeep back seats are not comfy mainly due to the angle they are positioned at. Seems the Bronco is in a similar situation. See the picture below for how steep the angle of the seat is.

Ford Bronco Pics & Videos: Interior Dimensions (Can Sleep Inside), Accessory Mounts, Suspension, Sasquatch, Stubby Bumper 1595612142594

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So were all those pics of the cactus grey cause that color looks like it changes in the pics to a light blue.
Sponsored