Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘12 Lexus GX, ‘75 Bronco Sport “Buddy”
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Awesome pics and info, thanks! You posted a pic of the passenger side view mirror arm, and an accessory bolt there. Is there one on the drivers side too?

5E84739E-18D1-4D1A-843B-2BACAE12842B.png
Yes, both sides are the same 2 pieces. The driver’s side just doesn’t have the antenna sticking through it.
Sponsored

Last edited:

MrJoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for the information! Wonder what the seat height would be. Hopefully butt height since I can't climb in. I more or less back in... lol

Defyfate11

First Edition
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Sponsored

ny’er

Black Diamond
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Awesome pics and info, thanks! You posted a pic of the passenger side view mirror arm, and an accessory bolt there. Is there one on the drivers side too?

5E84739E-18D1-4D1A-843B-2BACAE12842B.png
Anyone know where I could go online to purchase the "Accessory Ready" bolt on the side view mirror arm?

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My family business is working on compatible accessories. HoodSkulls.com
Hmmm, what about a horse skull? Maybe make it look angry or scary? What do you guys have in mind?

ny’er

Black Diamond
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hmmm, what about a horse skull? Maybe make it look angry or scary? What do you guys have in mind?
We have a cowboy, we also have a horse (Cowboy HoodSkulls®️ and Wild Horse HoodSkulls®️, both on HoodSkulls.com). Of course, we also have skulls which are hugely popular with off-road enthusiasts. Some of our designs are LED-Ready too. We’re excited about adding the new Bronco to our stable, and being part of its accessories line.

Last edited:

gshorn

Wildtrak
First Name
Herb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f150 platinum
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

im sold thats the color I want

Sponsored
OP
OP
BroncoChicken

BroncoChicken

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Pictures and some additional details were added to the first post. I’ll still try and catch the 2-door again so I can measure the front door length for comparison.

MDH224

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250, 2021 Bronco BD 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This gap on the rear gate is concerning...I know this is probably a test rig, and has been through some tough terrain, but looks like the door is sagging...anyone concerned about the weight of the 35" tire on the door hinges??
Maybe this is a prototype still, or they went huge and launched this thing, but this worries me...
1595595446012.png
I hope they beef up those hinges! I saw this when reviewing the pics and thought the same as you...

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford Bronco Pics & Videos: Interior Dimensions (Can Sleep Inside), Accessory Mounts, Suspension, Sasquatch, Stubby Bumper 1383D00F-8E2D-4A20-A846-0895D8D4FE9E

What is this a measurement of?

OP
OP
BroncoChicken

BroncoChicken

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ford Bronco Pics & Videos: Interior Dimensions (Can Sleep Inside), Accessory Mounts, Suspension, Sasquatch, Stubby Bumper 1383D00F-8E2D-4A20-A846-0895D8D4FE9E

What is this a measurement of?
From the top of the bumper to the top of the disguise top. I was using it to estimate the interior height with the standard tops.

bdg149

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021.5 VW Atlas, 1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is there any way of telling how much access there is gonna be to the back seat in the 2 door? A better way of asking may be how easy will it be to get back there?

Only reason I ask is because I REALLY want the 2 door, but there’s a good chance at kiddos coming up in the next few years and everyone’s telling me putting a car seat back there will be an ordeal.
I can assure you that car seats will be a pain in a two door, especially when rear facing. The carrier/base type seat will be your best bet because you buckle the kid in first, then load the whole carrier onto the base that's fixed to the seat. BUT, if you just have a basic rear facing seat, you will probably have to crawl into the back seat with the kid to strap them in. Then, once you factor in all the stuff babies need, a 4 door is unfortunately your best bet.

Luckily my kids will be out of the car seat phase by the time I can get one lol.
Sponsored