Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘12 Lexus GX, ‘75 Bronco Sport “Buddy”
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Saw the test mules, here are my thoughts. Cactus grey is fantastic, goes from grey to tinted green to tinted light blue. I got a close up of the grey top so you can see the texture. Also, there are exterior accessory mounts on the mirror arms. Two had rock rails and the black one with the funky top had running boards. The funky top looks like something made in a beginners sewing class, and it was just taped to the plastic covering the seating area.

Also notice the factory steel bumper can transform into a stubby bumper (outlined in photo below by @FirstOnRaceDay).

Interior Measurements

I measured (from the outside) some of the things people have asked about.
  • In the 4-door, from the back of the front seats in a driving position to the interior of the tailgate is about 6 feet. Moving the seat forward should give most people the chance to sleep inside with the rear seats folded.
  • In the 2-door, from the back of the front seats in a driving position to the interior of the tailgate is about 4 feet.
  • In the 2-door, from the top of the rear seat to the tailgate is around 12 inches (photo below). I would guess it’s 20 inches or so at cargo floor level.
  • The Sasquatch step-in height is about 24 inches ( photo below)
  • The standard model step-in height is about 20 inches (running boards lowers it to about 16 inches) (photo below).
  • The roof height on the 2-door Sasquatch is 75 inches (photo below)

Additional info and pictures added 7/27.
  • My best guess on floor length with rear seats up in a 4-door, just over 36”.
  • Rear gate is 50.5” wide, I’d guess you lose 5” of that to door jambs which would mean the cargo floor is 45” or so wide
  • The top of the unfinished disguise top is 51” from the bumper. I would guess a production top will be 4”-6” lower than this.
  • Overhead console with the sunglass holder instead of Aux switches.
  • BRONCO accessory torx bolts.
  • Trail camera and approach light under the side mirror.
  • Front door length on the 4-door is 42”ish.
  • Rear door length on the 4-door is 37”ish.
  • Also saw 4 new F150s today.

Ford Bronco Pics & Videos: Interior Dimensions (Can Sleep Inside), Accessory Mounts, Suspension, Sasquatch, Stubby Bumper Cactus Grey Gray Ford Bronco 2021 4 door 2

Ford Bronco Pics & Videos: Interior Dimensions (Can Sleep Inside), Accessory Mounts, Suspension, Sasquatch, Stubby Bumper Cactus Grey Gray Ford Bronco 2021 4 door 1
Ford Bronco Pics & Videos: Interior Dimensions (Can Sleep Inside), Accessory Mounts, Suspension, Sasquatch, Stubby Bumper 2021 Bronco hartop material closeu

Ford Bronco Pics & Videos: Interior Dimensions (Can Sleep Inside), Accessory Mounts, Suspension, Sasquatch, Stubby Bumper 2021 Bronco Accessory Mounting Points

Ford Bronco Pics & Videos: Interior Dimensions (Can Sleep Inside), Accessory Mounts, Suspension, Sasquatch, Stubby Bumper 2021 Bronco Accessory Mounting Points 1

Ford Bronco Pics & Videos: Interior Dimensions (Can Sleep Inside), Accessory Mounts, Suspension, Sasquatch, Stubby Bumper 2021 Bronco Sasquatch Rock Rails

Measurement Photos

Ford Bronco Pics & Videos: Interior Dimensions (Can Sleep Inside), Accessory Mounts, Suspension, Sasquatch, Stubby Bumper 2021 Bronco Sasquatch 2 Door Roof Height

Ford Bronco Pics & Videos: Interior Dimensions (Can Sleep Inside), Accessory Mounts, Suspension, Sasquatch, Stubby Bumper 2021 Bronco Sasquatch Step In Height

Ford Bronco Pics & Videos: Interior Dimensions (Can Sleep Inside), Accessory Mounts, Suspension, Sasquatch, Stubby Bumper 2021 Bronco 2 Door Sasquatch Step In Height Running Boards

Ford Bronco Pics & Videos: Interior Dimensions (Can Sleep Inside), Accessory Mounts, Suspension, Sasquatch, Stubby Bumper 2021 Bronco Measurement Rear Seats to Tailgate

More photos & videos (by Paddy Owe)

Ford Bronco Pics & Videos: Interior Dimensions (Can Sleep Inside), Accessory Mounts, Suspension, Sasquatch, Stubby Bumper 2021 Ford Bronco Sasquatch Cactus Gray Grey 4 Door Hardtop 5
Ford Bronco Pics & Videos: Interior Dimensions (Can Sleep Inside), Accessory Mounts, Suspension, Sasquatch, Stubby Bumper 2021 Ford Bronco Sasquatch Cactus Gray Grey 4 Door Hardto
Ford Bronco Pics & Videos: Interior Dimensions (Can Sleep Inside), Accessory Mounts, Suspension, Sasquatch, Stubby Bumper 2021 Ford Bronco Sasquatch Cactus Gray Grey 4 Door Hardtop 4
Ford Bronco Pics & Videos: Interior Dimensions (Can Sleep Inside), Accessory Mounts, Suspension, Sasquatch, Stubby Bumper 2021 Ford Bronco Sasquatch Cactus Gray Grey 4 Door Hardtop 3
Ford Bronco Pics & Videos: Interior Dimensions (Can Sleep Inside), Accessory Mounts, Suspension, Sasquatch, Stubby Bumper 2021 Ford Bronco Sasquatch Cactus Gray Grey 4 Door Hardtop 1
Ford Bronco Pics & Videos: Interior Dimensions (Can Sleep Inside), Accessory Mounts, Suspension, Sasquatch, Stubby Bumper 2021 Ford Bronco Sasquatch Front Bumper
Ford Bronco Pics & Videos: Interior Dimensions (Can Sleep Inside), Accessory Mounts, Suspension, Sasquatch, Stubby Bumper 2021 Ford Bronco Sasquatch Front Bumper 1

Stubby bumper conversion available on factory steel bumper (if the outlined piece is removed)

Ford Bronco Pics & Videos: Interior Dimensions (Can Sleep Inside), Accessory Mounts, Suspension, Sasquatch, Stubby Bumper bronco-sasquatch-front-bumper-detachable-piece-

0F54034E-F093-46D8-869A-61108F7F6AA8.jpeg

D2351648-B35F-4778-97C9-B366D4F5CCEF.jpeg

1383D00F-8E2D-4A20-A846-0895D8D4FE9E.jpeg

855C8761-D534-4AC9-95D8-71CC998637B0.jpeg

7B62B233-265E-4591-8C73-32B8D29620A6.jpeg

2C48C7AB-71F9-4126-AB20-CC7BFAB6593A.jpeg

1FBDF1DD-E9C0-4BD6-9EB4-94BB7239EBCB.jpeg

57848256-0700-4182-A8FB-B2A4B754A660.jpeg

124892D1-EE8E-4DBD-A476-CB6598644927.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Saw the test mules, here are my thoughts. Cactus grey is fantastic, goes from grey to tinted green to tinted light blue. I got a close up of the grey top so you can see the texture. Also, there are exterior accessory mounts on the mirror arms. Two had rock rails and the black one with the funky top had running boards. The funky top looks like something made in a beginners sewing class, and it was just taped to the plastic covering the seating area. I measured some of the things people have asked about. From the back of the front seats in a driving position to the interior of the tailgate is about 6’ on the 4-door. Moving the seat forward should give most people the chance to sleep inside with the rear seats folded. On the 2-door, I measured from the top of the rear seat to the tailgate, around 12”, I would guess it’s 20” or so at cargo floor level.
Thank you!

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

12 inches!!! I think there's going to be lots of rear seat deletes in the 2dr future. Can't believe they didn't design them for easy removal.

Thanks for getting those measurments!

Sponsored

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
...From the back of the front seats in a driving position to the interior of the tailgate is about 6’ on the 4-door. Moving the seat forward should give most people the chance to sleep inside with the rear seats folded. On the 2-door, I measured from the top of the rear seat to the tailgate, around 12”, I would guess it’s 20” or so at cargo floor level.

View attachment 15927
Ford Bronco Pics & Videos: Interior Dimensions (Can Sleep Inside), Accessory Mounts, Suspension, Sasquatch, Stubby Bumper 124892D1-EE8E-4DBD-A476-CB6598644927
I reserved a 2-door for that 100" wheelbase. But the more i think about the inconvenience of the rear door for daily use, and the potential for a 6' sleeping space in the back of the 4-door that is looking quite tempting.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So did the rear legroom actually feel like 36”? Ford lists this as the same on the 2 dr so hoping it’s more than that. Although Ford cites 43” up front so hoping seats could be moved up some making way for 38” rear legroom for most.

did the rear legroom feel tight or spacious behind the driver?

OP
OP
BroncoChicken

BroncoChicken

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So did the rear legroom actually feel like 36”? Ford lists this as the same on the 2 dr so hoping it’s more than that. Although Ford cites 43” up front so hoping seats could be moved up some making way for 38” rear legroom for most.

did the rear legroom feel tight or spacious behind the driver?
I didn’t have access to the inside. From the outside, I don’t think I’d have any issue sitting in the back seat.

OP
OP
BroncoChicken

BroncoChicken

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

12 inches!!! I think there's going to be lots of rear seat deletes in the 2dr future. Can't believe they didn't design them for easy removal.

Thanks for getting those measurments!
The 12” was at the top of the seat. There’s a lot more room than in a 2-door wrangler, and you can fold down half of the rear seat to add more space while still having a seat in the back.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BroncoChicken

BroncoChicken

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I reserved a 2-door for that 100" wheelbase. But the more i think about the inconvenience of the rear door for daily use, and the potential for a 6' sleeping space in the back of the 4-door that is looking quite tempting.
I have a rear door like this on my Lexus. I didn’t know if I’d like it or not when I bought it, but it really isn’t a big deal. I don’t even think about it anymore.

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like the roof rack mounting brackets are fixed on the front (and I assume on the back clam shell) so the tubes can be slid out when the back clam shell is removed. This would make removal of the tubes (and crossbars) relatively easy when you want an unobstructed open top experience.

Am I seeing that right, or am I wishful thinking?

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This gap on the rear gate is concerning...I know this is probably a test rig, and has been through some tough terrain, but looks like the door is sagging...anyone concerned about the weight of the 35" tire on the door hinges??
Maybe this is a prototype still, or they went huge and launched this thing, but this worries me...
Ford Bronco Pics & Videos: Interior Dimensions (Can Sleep Inside), Accessory Mounts, Suspension, Sasquatch, Stubby Bumper 1595595446012

dmtndan

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Looks like the roof rack mounting brackets are fixed on the front (and I assume on the back clam shell) so the tubes can be slid out when the back clam shell is removed. This would make removal of the tubes (and crossbars) relatively easy when you want an unobstructed open top experience.

Am I seeing that right, or am I wishful thinking?
As long as it was designed to where you can remove the roof without
removing rack... that would be a REAL PAIN.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This gap on the rear gate is concerning...I know this is probably a test rig, and has been through some tough terrain, but looks like the door is sagging...anyone concerned about the weight of the 35" tire on the door hinges??
Maybe this is a prototype still, or they went huge and launched this thing, but this worries me...
Ford Bronco Pics & Videos: Interior Dimensions (Can Sleep Inside), Accessory Mounts, Suspension, Sasquatch, Stubby Bumper 1595595446012
If they're anything like Jeep, I'm sure they'll happily sell you a 'hinge upgrade' that will not actually increase the rating enough to hold up to the tire people will need to put there.
Sponsored