First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Then spend the $1k for TIG gasses... find some more people, make a few sets and split the cost. I am in if afforable
Shipping from Hawaii to Maryland that'll be $1000 for about anything over 50lbs.
Oh come on all you need is a single ratchet strap, you’ll be OK ?. Yeah I’m hoping the aftermarket comes out with a low profile rack that mounts to the roll cage and fits under the soft top.
EDEA5D0C-B8D7-4C7C-B6BF-C4E154624C5F.png
Im building for a tent mount. But I 've done things with a single ratchet strap you wouldn't believe.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Broncolli

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Shipping from Hawaii to Maryland that'll be $1000 for about anything over 50lbs.

Im building for a tent mount. But I 've done things with a single ratchet strap you wouldn't believe.
No, I was thinking, just build the missing rear mounts to the factory rack. Like in my picture, it just needs a connector from the rear foot down to the roll bar. Should only weight a couple of pounds.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No, I was thinking, just build the missing rear mounts to the factory rack. Like in my picture, it just needs a connector from the rear foot down to the roll bar. Should only weight a couple of pounds.
That may be something I could do.
Sponsored