Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have down that a lot as well and at fast speeds it is typically fine
Depends on circumstances. I now wear a buzz cut, but when I had “regular” hair I might put the windows up if was going to work or somewhere and needed some semblance of neat hair—or if i have loose stuff on the passenger seat I don’t want blowing out. And if wife and daughters are riding, and we are not out for a Devil-may-care weekend afternoon spin, they want the windows up to preserve their hairdos on the way somewhere.
Sponsored

OP
OP
VailDan

VailDan

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D Badlands(2023)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When I go through that and select roof off/doors on, the doors always have windows up

OP
OP
VailDan

VailDan

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D Badlands(2023)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Depends on circumstances. I now wear a buzz cut, but when I had “regular” hair I might put the windows up if was going to work or somewhere and needed some semblance of near hair—or if i have loose stuff on the passenger seat I don’t want blowing out. And if wife and daughters are riding, and we are not out for a Devil-may-care weekend afternoon spin, they want the windows up to preserve their hairdos on the way somewhere.
Yes - That is another reason to have doors on(which is what also often leads to top down and doors on/windows down). If it gets too hot, or passenger does not want their hair blown out, usually just rolling up windows and either raising softtop and starting AC, or throwing front part of MIC/bikini top and blasting AC is good enough solution

zfischer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Tacoma, 4WD Sprinter, BJ42 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sorta.

Ford Bronco Picture request - 2-door with top off, doors on, windows down bimini

Ford Bronco Picture request - 2-door with top off, doors on, windows down besto

Sponsored
OP
OP
VailDan

VailDan

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D Badlands(2023)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The request/title of the thread is top off, doors on, windows down

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes - That is another reason to have doors on(which is what also often leads to top down and doors on/windows down). If it gets too hot, or passenger does not want their hair blown out, usually just rolling up windows and either raising softtop and starting AC, or throwing front part of MIC/bikini top and blasting AC is good enough solution
Where I live, this time of year, especially during the day and often at night, air blowing through an open window is oven-hot. Putting the windows up helps with A/C. My main roll this time of year will be soft top up (with rear plastic windows off, in safari mode) and windows up during the day, windows down and top down at night. Easier to put top up and down when keeping the rear windows out, but keeping easy shade option during the day and easy top-drop capability after dark. And easy top-up and dry windows-up front in the event of sudden rain.

With 2-door hardtop off, a good bikini top (not a mesh one) can give you the same flexibility.

2031Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Time machine
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone know if there a 2 door only picture thread? Couldn’t find one via search.
Sponsored