Sponsored

Pictures of your Bronco with soft top down?

VailDan

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D Badlands(2023)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Guys,

With the soft top price increase for 2022, I was thinking of going aftermarket with Bestop. It looks like it is no longer a Ford accessory, but Bestop Trektop(only one they are offering on their web site with FastBack look) is a lot cheaper and they offer one in twill($1700-2D) and one in nylon($1300-2D), but just watched the video and it appears as if it does not come all the way. Completely not interested in a top that folds back most of the way and allows you to remove windows, but does not go all the way down. Tons of comments with everyone agreeing on this on the youtube -

I searched Google Images and seeing 2 pictures of people that have the Ford factory soft top down in the accordion. I am sure they are out there, but just tougher to find. Just trying to see how high it sticks up,. I am really trying to find some 2D pics, but guessing they are close to the same and if anyone has any pictures with soft top down, please post.

Thanks,

Dan
Sponsored

OP
OP
VailDan

VailDan

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D Badlands(2023)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks - I should have had the site specification in there as seeing several now, but still not seeing any 2D. If anyone has any, please post.

t0xik3

Everglades
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Badlands 2.7 auto, 24 Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

AzureGray6G

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Rubi 4-Dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks - I should have had the site specification in there as seeing several now, but still not seeing any 2D. If anyone has any, please post.
Ford never sold an OEM soft top for 2-doors. If you ordered the optional soft top for a 2-door you got the Bestop Trektop soft top - which does not go all the way down, but rests at the back of the roll cage.

Sponsored

Kyleshemesh

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not a 2 door pic but love folding the soft top down all the way. Only takes a couple of minutes once you get the procedure down.

20230205_150739.jpg

Jimbob007

Outer Banks
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 1996 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey Guys,

With the soft top price increase for 2022, I was thinking of going aftermarket with Bestop. It looks like it is no longer a Ford accessory, but Bestop Trektop(only one they are offering on their web site with FastBack look) is a lot cheaper and they offer one in twill($1700-2D) and one in nylon($1300-2D), but just watched the video and it appears as if it does not come all the way. Completely not interested in a top that folds back most of the way and allows you to remove windows, but does not go all the way down. Tons of comments with everyone agreeing on this on the youtube -

I searched Google Images and seeing 2 pictures of people that have the Ford factory soft top down in the accordion. I am sure they are out there, but just tougher to find. Just trying to see how high it sticks up,. I am really trying to find some 2D pics, but guessing they are close to the same and if anyone has any pictures with soft top down, please post.

Thanks,

Dan
Ford Bronco Pictures of your Bronco with soft top down? 20230223_134134
Ford Bronco Pictures of your Bronco with soft top down? 20230223_134143

Ask, and you shall receive 🙂 featuring my young copilot. I personally like the OEM soft top, and the ways you can use it. I thought about the bestop but it doesn't fold down in the accordion like I liked. My only issue with doing it that way is you lose half of your rear visibility