Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
This one appears to have the "capable" front bumper - did you by chance notice if it was steel or plastic?

It looks steel to me, but hard to tell.
Definatly steel.
You can see on the sides where it transitions to the plastic end cap for the yes/no Sasquatch flair/nonsquatch no flair.

This is a frankenbuild, so no proper plastic end cap bumper to flair transition on the front.
Look at the rear bumper for a proper Sasquatch end cap.
Sponsored

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

-1. the wheels I am running on my raptor were never designed with center caps. Titan7 is working on a version 2 of that rim that will have center caps. They are waiting on the bronco wheel specs and then they finalize specs and will produce a bronco application.

got it, but i was asking about the offset ... how much do the wheels stick out the side vs the stock wheels

Ford Bronco Pictures: Sasquatch next to Jeep with 35" tires and lift & More Cactus Grey and Cyber Orange 1605586220715

Last edited:

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
oem raptor wheels offset is 34 and the titan7 wheel is -1 so on the raptor it is 1.3 inches pushed out.

got it, but i was asking about the offset ... how much do the wheels stick out the side vs the stock wheels

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nice pic comparison. The Bronco is a wide arse biotchie.

That is why IMO the Wrangler will fair better on trails and the Bronco will be much more comfortable on road. Select between these two excellent vehicles available for your purpose.
I was just gonna say "Baby Got Back"! That stance looks amazing next to a Jeep.

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The Catus gray is disappointing, looks nothing like build picture! thank you for sharing pictures, I was looking for cactus gray, this definitely helped me.
It looks more like a Mopar Destroyer Gray!

Sponsored

Thechief86

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Jeep XJ, 2008 Subaru Forester.
Your Bronco Model
Base
I might have to find a purple Wrangler instead of a Bronco now. That thing is gorgeous.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Went over to the Bronco sleeping grounds in Phoenix today.
Drove in my Wrangler running on 35"s and a 2" lift.

The Wrangler and the Sasquatched 4D Cactus Grey Bronco are almost exactly the same hight.

Ford Bronco Pictures: Sasquatch next to Jeep with 35" tires and lift & More Cactus Grey and Cyber Orange 1605586220715

Cactus grey is indeed US Military Fighter Jet Grey.

It has an extremely light green tint that cameras love to emphasize.

US Airforce airman ( B6G lurker) there at the same time commented that it's Military Grey with a gloss coat.

These pictures came out right.

More pics of the Cactus Grey that came out too green.

Also, those GY Territory tires hold rocks like they were gold nuggets.
I counted 8 rocks stuck in the front driver's side. quit counting after that.
Those tires are getting replaced.

Finally on the Sasquatch.
Ford really pushed the DOT fender coverage envelope.
Not much point in getting smaller flairs unless you want to beat the paint up on the side of you Bronco.

On to Cyber Orange:

The CO should have been called Early Bronco Chrome Yellow metallic.

This was the only non-frankenbuild there at the time.
It looked to be about the most prodution accurate of the Broncos there.

CO looks great, but I'm glad I saw it in person, because it's off my list.

Overall a really nice color that shows off the Bronco's lines.

The MIC top is beautiful on this.

last and least was the beat up black OBX with the hideous prototype top.

It has the Bronze dash.
That looks *good*!!

Very good write-up, good pictures, great job!

USMC_n_philly

Outer Banks
First Name
Deno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
great pics.. i love the Outer Banks look but dang do those tires look small on the black one.. right??? im going w Catus Grey in Outer Banks.. so my question is ... the SAS package is like 5k, that puts my build over 52k, way to much...

What is the largest size tire i can go have put on after i buy it with the P255/70R18 All-Terrain A/T Tires from the Outer Banks??? i want to price tires so i can figure it out...

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I understand the measurements are very similar when comparing Bronco to their Jeep counterparts but in person they seem much larger. The 2 door Bronco looks about as big as a 4 door Jeep and the 4 door Bronco just seems huge. I'm not sure if it's just the body or something but Bronco seems so much bigger.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Damn you. I was hoping to was greenish so I wouldn’t choose it. If it is more grey, then wtf. I was going with carbonized. Now I don’t know again.
Anything like Audi’s nardo?
Judging by the jerry cans in person it has almost zero green in direct sun. There is no minty green to it at all. Pictures really throw it off probably the worst of the bunch. It is a non metallic light gray that might have a TINY green tint from time to time depending on surroundings

Sponsored

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Judging by the jerry cans in person it has almost zero green in direct sun. There is no minty green to it at all. Pictures really throw it off probably the worst of the bunch. It is a non metallic light gray that might have a TINY green tint from time to time depending on surroundings
Agreed, I saw the jerry cans at Bronco East in Tennessee in both sunlight and cloud cover. “It is a non metallic light gray that might have a TINY green tint from time to time depending on surroundings.” Aka grass, woods, etc. if it is on pavement or concrete it is just a straight flat light gray with a clear coat.

TexasBlaze

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So the 4 dr would be like 4Runner size?
I understand the measurements are very similar when comparing Bronco to their Jeep counterparts but in person they seem much larger. The 2 door Bronco looks about as big as a 4 door Jeep and the 4 door Bronco just seems huge. I'm not sure if it's just the body or something but Bronco seems so much bigger.

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hell yeah!! Makes that Jeep look like a Barbie toy. :love:
We're here for the Bronco, but I really don't get the Jeep hate / disparagement in many of these threadsc. I love my jeep and I'll love my Bronco. It's not a tribal battle.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So the 4 dr would be like 4Runner size?
Bronco seems a little bigger overall at least on the outside. Pictures and video just don't do it justice and they just feel bigger in person. The Overland 4 door concept just seemed huge in person and that's not taking into account the roof mounted tent just the vehicle dimensions.

roxbury29

Wildtrak
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150/JK 4dr. Wrangler/Flex/Mazda6
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Both look rather nice the jeep and bronco. Thanks for the pics. The jeep appears definitely smaller with more tire clearance. Love the Bronco front bumper, how it's closer to the frame. Also with those pics even the sasquatch needs a nice 1.5-2" level.
Sponsored