Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
Went over to the Bronco sleeping grounds in Phoenix today.
Drove in my Wrangler running on 35"s and a 2" lift.

The Wrangler and the Sasquatched 4D Cactus Grey Bronco are almost exactly the same hight.

Ford Bronco Pictures: Sasquatch next to Jeep with 35" tires and lift & More Cactus Grey and Cyber Orange Bronco Sasquatch vs Jeep Wrangler 35 inch tires 1
Ford Bronco Pictures: Sasquatch next to Jeep with 35" tires and lift & More Cactus Grey and Cyber Orange Bronco Sasquatch vs Jeep Wrangler 35 inch tires 2
Ford Bronco Pictures: Sasquatch next to Jeep with 35" tires and lift & More Cactus Grey and Cyber Orange Bronco Sasquatch vs Jeep Wrangler 35 inch tires 3
Ford Bronco Pictures: Sasquatch next to Jeep with 35" tires and lift & More Cactus Grey and Cyber Orange Bronco Sasquatch vs Jeep Wrangler 35 inch tires 4

Cactus grey is indeed US Military Fighter Jet Grey.

It has an extremely light green tint that cameras love to emphasize.

US Airforce airman ( B6G lurker) there at the same time commented that it's Military Grey with a gloss coat.

These pictures came out right.

Ford Bronco Pictures: Sasquatch next to Jeep with 35" tires and lift & More Cactus Grey and Cyber Orange Cactus Gray Bronco Sasquatch 4-Door 1
Ford Bronco Pictures: Sasquatch next to Jeep with 35" tires and lift & More Cactus Grey and Cyber Orange Cactus Gray Bronco Sasquatch 4-Door 2
Ford Bronco Pictures: Sasquatch next to Jeep with 35" tires and lift & More Cactus Grey and Cyber Orange Cactus Gray Bronco Sasquatch 4-Door 3
Ford Bronco Pictures: Sasquatch next to Jeep with 35" tires and lift & More Cactus Grey and Cyber Orange Cactus Gray Bronco Sasquatch 4-Door 4
Ford Bronco Pictures: Sasquatch next to Jeep with 35" tires and lift & More Cactus Grey and Cyber Orange Cactus Gray Bronco Sasquatch 4-Door 5
Ford Bronco Pictures: Sasquatch next to Jeep with 35" tires and lift & More Cactus Grey and Cyber Orange Cactus Gray Bronco Sasquatch 4-Door 6

More pics of the Cactus Grey that came out too green.

Also, those GY Territory tires hold rocks like they were gold nuggets.
I counted 8 rocks stuck in the front driver's side. quit counting after that.
Those tires are getting replaced.

Ford Bronco Pictures: Sasquatch next to Jeep with 35" tires and lift & More Cactus Grey and Cyber Orange 20201116_095658

Ford Bronco Pictures: Sasquatch next to Jeep with 35" tires and lift & More Cactus Grey and Cyber Orange 20201116_073848

Finally on the Sasquatch.
Ford really pushed the DOT fender coverage envelope.
Not much point in getting smaller flairs unless you want to beat the paint up on the side of you Bronco.

Ford Bronco Pictures: Sasquatch next to Jeep with 35" tires and lift & More Cactus Grey and Cyber Orange 20201116_093426

20201116_073848.jpg

On to Cyber Orange:

The CO should have been called Early Bronco Chrome Yellow metallic.

This was the only non-frankenbuild there at the time.
It looked to be about the most prodution accurate of the Broncos there.

CO looks great, but I'm glad I saw it in person, because it's off my list.

Overall a really nice color that shows off the Bronco's lines.

The MIC top is beautiful on this.

Ford Bronco Pictures: Sasquatch next to Jeep with 35" tires and lift & More Cactus Grey and Cyber Orange 20201116_093007

Ford Bronco Pictures: Sasquatch next to Jeep with 35" tires and lift & More Cactus Grey and Cyber Orange 20201116_093717

Ford Bronco Pictures: Sasquatch next to Jeep with 35" tires and lift & More Cactus Grey and Cyber Orange 20201116_093552

Ford Bronco Pictures: Sasquatch next to Jeep with 35" tires and lift & More Cactus Grey and Cyber Orange 20201116_093500

last and least was the beat up black OBX with the hideous prototype top.

It has the Bronze dash.
That looks *good*!!

Ford Bronco Pictures: Sasquatch next to Jeep with 35" tires and lift & More Cactus Grey and Cyber Orange 20201116_100249

Ford Bronco Pictures: Sasquatch next to Jeep with 35" tires and lift & More Cactus Grey and Cyber Orange 20201116_100329

Ford Bronco Pictures: Sasquatch next to Jeep with 35" tires and lift & More Cactus Grey and Cyber Orange 20201116_092106

Ford Bronco Pictures: Sasquatch next to Jeep with 35" tires and lift & More Cactus Grey and Cyber Orange 20201116_091026
Sponsored

Last edited:

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Nice pic comparison. The Bronco is a wide arse biotchie.

That is why IMO the Wrangler will fair better on trails and the Bronco will be much more comfortable on road. Select between these two excellent vehicles available for your purpose.

perfectburrito

Badlands
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands Sasquatch, 2.7AT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That Bronco is a chunk vs the Jeep, not bad
There's a bit of forced perspective going on in those 1st two images. The Bronco is a 4dr, Jeep is a 2dr. So the rear of the Bronco is a little closer to the lens - making it appear larger.

Sponsored

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There's a bit of forced perspective going on in that 1st image. The Bronco is a 4dr, Jeep is a 2dr. So the Bronco is a little closer to the lens - making it appear larger.

Exactly! If you are driving the other vehicle - please park with the bumpers even - not in front or in the back of the Bronco - I have not yet seen a properly taken picture.

I do appreciate the effort - but come on man...

Musicalfisherman

Badlands
First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Exactly! If you are driving the other vehicle - please park with the bumpers even - not in front or in the back of the Bronco - I have not yet seen a properly taken picture.

I do appreciate the effort - but come on man...
LMAO - nothing else I can do but laugh at that.

I appreciate the pictures and comparison @Incognito ! Helps give me some perspective on size

perfectburrito

Badlands
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands Sasquatch, 2.7AT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe you and think their hips are plenty wide. But as a comparison picture, this is not quite apples to apples. According to the manufacturers specs, the Bronco is only about 2.5" wider, which would be tough for any but the most practiced person to spot at a glance. Since the Jeep is parked a foot or more farther forward, it looks much smaller than it should in comparison.

I really appreciate the pictures though! CG with the MIC top isn't nearly the nightmare I thought it would be!

Last edited:

Sponsored

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

US Airforce airman ( B6G lurker) there at the same time commented that it's Military Grey with a gloss coat.

Ford Bronco Pictures: Sasquatch next to Jeep with 35" tires and lift & More Cactus Grey and Cyber Orange 20201116_091026
Damn you. I was hoping to was greenish so I wouldn’t choose it. If it is more grey, then wtf. I was going with carbonized. Now I don’t know again.
Anything like Audi’s nardo?

SulDogger

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thank you for sharing and taking measurements! Leaning towards A51, however the color in your photos is making Cactus a solid choice.