85_Ranger4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There is supposed to be "Bronco Bolts" on the top of the exterior mirrors for mounting things like lights, is there pictures out there of them?
Sponsored

Brad Fx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These pod lights seem quite a bit bigger than I thought they’d be. I’ve never had anything like that so it’s not saying much. There are smaller brands/designs, right? These remind me of those big KC lights I’ve seen over 30+ years. No real reason, but I’m somewhat interested in Baja Design, if they’re any good.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These pod lights seem quite a bit bigger than I thought they’d be. I’ve never had anything like that so it’s not saying much. There are smaller brands/designs, right? These remind me of those big KC lights I’ve seen over 30+ years. No real reason, but I’m somewhat interested in Baja Design, if they’re any good.
Yes. There are many different sizes and shapes. Often companies will have a few to choose from to match exactly what a person is looking for.

For instance, here are all the different options just from Rigid (the makers of the pictured light):

https://www.rigidlightshop.com/c-2-light-series.aspx

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Those are 4 inch I believe. Much smaller then those old K C lights. These are about as big as I'd go.

OP
OP
85_Ranger4x4

85_Ranger4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Those are 4 inch I believe. Much smaller then those old K C lights. These are about as big as I'd go.
The Daylighters on my Ranger are 6", they don't really seem that big in a grille guard.

I was thinking about something similar but then I thought they might block the view off to the right side. Not really sure what I am going to do, I might just wait until we get the car.

At least now I know I won't have to build brackets for them lol

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The Daylighters on my Ranger are 6", they don't really seem that big in a grille guard.

I was thinking about something similar but then I thought they might block the view off to the right side. Not really sure what I am going to do, I might just wait until we get the car.

At least now I know I won't have to build brackets for them lol
This is my plan.
Ford Bronco Pillar light mounting rooflight.JPG

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are not. The wires are hidden in the pics.
It was a joke. But half-hearted because you notice there is a hole for the mounting but nothing for the wiring. So I guess you have to drill another hole for the wires or perhaps a hole on the underside of the mirror mount?
Sponsored