Sponsored

Pineapple ? Pizza ? Explained (Pineapple 101)

Administrator

Heritage
Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Pineapple Pizza 101
It's a reoccurring question for most, especially for those of you who joined post-reveal. It's time the power of the pineapple ?? got it's own history thread
(it does have it's own thread in the off topic lounge too if you just want to chat about pineapple pizza) https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/pineapple-pizza.1632/ )

What the hell is with the pineapple pizza & Bronco6g.com?

So to spare you from using the '
search' button *cough-cough* (there's probably too many to sift through anyways, & I'll be honest, I probably wouldn't either). W/ the speed some of the threads move, maybe this'll will help some of y'all.

This goes back a bit before the reveal. Using @North7 's explanation from a previous
thread: "Only Pre-Reveal members understand, for the rest, the use of the search box uncovers the short, medium and long version. By the time of the first Bronco6g meetup one of the enterprising members will have written "The Ballad of Bronco Pineapple Pizza".

Short version:

@JAGSarge (hey that's me :cool:) said:

"We discovered that pineapple pizza discussion always led to new leaks

.....its science" (to be read in Ron Burgundy voice)

Medium version:

@Escape_Artist said:

"Every time a thread went off topic and pizza (primarily pineapple) would get brought up we got a new leak.

Maybe Doug can throw the new people a bone and make a sticky thread that just says:

"Pineapple Pizza. It's a Bronco thing you wouldn't understand."

@Administrator

Long version:

@Nickp said:

"For a little more detail, what happened is this: the very first leak of the uncovered Bronco was just these two pics:

Ford Bronco Pineapple ? Pizza ? Explained (Pineapple 101) 62d5bbcd-2054-4513-8489-385ebff55271-jpe

Now, obviously this thread absolutely exploded, and was quickly at over 40 pages. And then, the pictures were deleted. The thread quickly derailed into discussion about pizza, and then @Paint had to go and say:

@Paint said:

"Y'all don't know how to properly start a pizza war on a forum.

You know what's really good on a pizza?

Pineapple and ham. Hawaiian style."

Which basically turned the discussion into whether or not pineapple belongs on pizza. lol and behold, in the middle of this argument, the “big leak” of the broncos uncovered happened. Leading some to believe that the powers that be were so annoyed by the conversation that they threw us a bone to stop talking about it. And now it’s history."

- Thread Summation / Compilation by @North7 -

So basically, back in the day we were going crazy speculating and dreaming about the 6G, you think we have questions now?!? Just imagine 4 years ago! :oops: It seemed like every time we started rambling about pineapple pizza :) ( :sick: trust me, was never my choice, thanks @Paint ?) we'd get a leak or something like Doug was trying to keep us on topic ;) and from there it grew, b/c hey, it seemed to work, and on reveal night? All of the national pizza chains were wondering WTH was going on and why so many pineapple pizzas were ordered :D

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I still maintain that the person at Ford who is in charge of monitoring us really can’t stand the idea of pineapple on pizza, and pushed for a leak every time so they wouldn’t have to keep reading about/seeing pictures of pineapple pizza.

Last edited:

CJay

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Ranger FX4 (MANUAL) & '74 VW Thing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What I want to know it what it's going to take to get a sticker on one of the test Broncos.
How great would that be if new photos of them in the wild included the pineapple slice!

Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

We really need to have another lengthy discussion on pineapple pizza. We've been seeing a whole lotta teaser pics of Bronco's at the trailhead, but nearly ZERO video.

Hell, maybe we can have such a heated discussion that they'll just drop the Price & Build right in the middle of it.

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I knew there had to be something. As far as the search function, it is much like the bible, one uses it to prove a foregone conclusion and very seldom leads to the actual truth.

Sponsored

pat86323

Badlands
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco xlt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll buy 10 stickers if they'll release the build and price......