Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm impressed and thankful you did it, and not me.

I just couldn't get myself to do that to a new ride no matter how hard I tried.
Sponsored

OP
OP
SVCOFFROAD

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Bronco Raptor owners need not apply.
Could be the opposite, if you remove those things they call fender flares you actually get more space to push you off the rock. You’ll be higher on the other side.

But seriously, @Ford Motor Company if you’ll sell us or lend us a media unit we’ll help answer the question of will it fit 🤙

OP
OP
SVCOFFROAD

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Clip off fender flares? :unsure:
PhotoGrid_Plus_1662327305363.jpg

This is me with the fender flare delete.

Or did you mean this:
1668460144570.png

This is a screenshot of Loren Healy conquering MOAB in a "less than stock" First Edition 4 Door, fenders and flares removed. Also the top and doors. Skeleton, so to speak.
Just remove the plastic stock ones. So the delete. No need to go naked unless that’s your thing. 🫣

OP
OP
SVCOFFROAD

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Man, what a rush. Love the tale and the pics. Definitely out there doing instead of dreaming.
I love it.
Nice to see the ADV's only came out a bit lighter on paint and not busted up.
I'd love to see a video of the Heart Attack Hill section, both in-car and spectator-perspective (I'm sure a quick YT search would satisfy my curiosity).
Honestly the @ADV Fiberglass fenders held up amazing. To put the entire weight of the truck on them and only loose paint was beyond impressive.

I’ll post more as time goes on, I have video outside but not inside. The drone failed during the decent so we lost that part of the footage.

4runner

Outer Banks
First Name
4runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nice ! Any recommendations on where to get Adv Fiberglass Flares fitted and finihsed in one shot in Southern CA area, I went to some shops I was not impressed with and the recommendation I got from Adv Fiberglasss ended up wanting to charge me doubel what they quoted so it was not a good fit.

Sponsored

Odd Ball

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HD Vett Mustang Jag 911 (2)450SLs VWcab Blzr Fiat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey 6G,
As many of you know, we like to do some testing on our new products and Pre-Run some future trails for the 4xMore Runs. Pinyon Mountain is one of the Jeep Badge of honor trails, its considered a level 8 trail due to 3 big obstacles. Its always been on our list to run, but many of us wondered if the new Bronco would fit. As far as we knew, no 6G Bronco has yet to attempt it, or completed the trail. So myself and the Ocotillo Trail Riders Club set out to test it this weekend.

The first, which is also the gatekeeper for the trail, is a famous section called the squeeze. It’s an extremely narrow rock opening that cascades down into a wash. This is the definition of threading the needle. They key is to press your passenger tire up against the rock to push you off the rock, you then need to turn into the hole at the bottom to pull your rear cap away from the rock as you keep going. For a stock bronco with aftermarket rock sliders you can do this no problem. If you remove the plastic fender flares, you'll have plenty of tire to space you off the rock to passenger as your sliders engage with it. We took no structural damage going through it, we only left paint and doubts behind.
Pinyon Squeeze.jpg
IMG_9520.JPG

Quickly after that obstacle you are greeted with window rock, which is an offset step up that if you don't take far enough to the passenger with late cut to the driver.... you'll discover why it earned its name. After you get through here, you'll have about a mile of rock crawling trail to help build the suspense to what's next.
Rock.jpg

The next obstacle, and basically the last part of this trail is Heat Attack hill. Heart Attack Hill, is just over a hundred foot long downhill that reaches angles in excess of 70 degrees, and has pot holes littered on the way down. Making any simple mistakes or over breaking a costly lessons that have led to rollovers in the past. The key is to manage the momentum and place the tires in ways that balance the side movement of the pot holes.
Heart.jpg

After Heart Attack Hill its a nice drive through Fish Creek wash out to the highway. We want to thank the Ocotillo Trail Riders Club, they're knowledge and experience with this trail and that area is second to none. If you live in the SD/Socal area I would highly recommend joining thier FB group. They are often the people behind the scenes breaking the trails collapsed due to rain, or fixing them when people completely destroy by others. For those of you who want to see more videos, dont worry we'll be posting them on the @4XMORE_Bronco Instagram.

Cheers,

AJ

Pinyon Squeeze.jpg

IMG_9520.JPG

Rock.jpg

Heart.jpg
That should be renamed the birth canal!

OP
OP
SVCOFFROAD

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nice ! Any recommendations on where to get Adv Fiberglass Flares fitted and finihsed in one shot in Southern CA area, I went to some shops I was not impressed with and the recommendation I got from Adv Fiberglasss ended up wanting to charge me doubel what they quoted so it was not a good fit.
Depends on the budget and expectations. The higher the expectations the more it costs. I used South Couty Auto Body in Lake Forest for these. Really like the paint work, and the price was very fair for a high quality job. These fenders fit so well out of the box, there shouldn’t be much cost in fitment.

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Why am I reminded of the opening scene to the original “Police Academy” movie. “It fits!”

MNSnowGoer

Black Diamond
First Name
Monty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2 Dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nice work! I sometimes feel like I need a spotter getting into the garage, so I think mine would have had more than a couple scratches.

Sponsored

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nice job! We've been through there a few times over the years in our Early Broncos but I figured the 6G would be a bit tighter.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why am I reminded of the opening scene to the original “Police Academy” movie. “It fits!”
LOL, I was also thinking of that scene but just couldn't put my finger on which movie! Thanks.

bronc0000

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback Wilderness
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey 6G,
As many of you know, we like to do some testing on our new products and Pre-Run some future trails for the 4xMore Runs. Pinyon Mountain is one of the Jeep Badge of honor trails, its considered a level 8 trail due to 3 big obstacles. Its always been on our list to run, but many of us wondered if the new Bronco would fit. As far as we knew, no 6G Bronco has yet to attempt it, or completed the trail. So myself and the Ocotillo Trail Riders Club set out to test it this weekend.

The first, which is also the gatekeeper for the trail, is a famous section called the squeeze. It’s an extremely narrow rock opening that cascades down into a wash. This is the definition of threading the needle. They key is to press your passenger tire up against the rock to push you off the rock, you then need to turn into the hole at the bottom to pull your rear cap away from the rock as you keep going. For a stock bronco with aftermarket rock sliders you can do this no problem. If you remove the plastic fender flares, you'll have plenty of tire to space you off the rock to passenger as your sliders engage with it. We took no structural damage going through it, we only left paint and doubts behind.
Pinyon Squeeze.jpg
IMG_9520.JPG

Quickly after that obstacle you are greeted with window rock, which is an offset step up that if you don't take far enough to the passenger with late cut to the driver.... you'll discover why it earned its name. After you get through here, you'll have about a mile of rock crawling trail to help build the suspense to what's next.
Rock.jpg

The next obstacle, and basically the last part of this trail is Heat Attack hill. Heart Attack Hill, is just over a hundred foot long downhill that reaches angles in excess of 70 degrees, and has pot holes littered on the way down. Making any simple mistakes or over breaking a costly lessons that have led to rollovers in the past. The key is to manage the momentum and place the tires in ways that balance the side movement of the pot holes.
Heart.jpg

After Heart Attack Hill its a nice drive through Fish Creek wash out to the highway. We want to thank the Ocotillo Trail Riders Club, they're knowledge and experience with this trail and that area is second to none. If you live in the SD/Socal area I would highly recommend joining thier FB group. They are often the people behind the scenes breaking the trails collapsed due to rain, or fixing them when people completely destroy by others. For those of you who want to see more videos, dont worry we'll be posting them on the @4XMORE_Bronco Instagram.

Cheers,

AJ

Pinyon Squeeze.jpg

IMG_9520.JPG

Rock.jpg

Heart.jpg
Looks great! What size wheels and tires are you running? I love the way it looks.

OP
OP
SVCOFFROAD

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Looks great! What size wheels and tires are you running? I love the way it looks.
37” on a 17”x8.5” rim with a 0 offset.