Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco / 2017 Mustang / 2012 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

presently being at a 13 month wait (not as bad as some others), I am also curious to see how these new Big Builds shake out for MY 2023. Love the enthusiasm as I still have mine. In early 2023 it was suggested by my dealer to remove LUX & TOW per their allocation algorithm and if I wanted to receive a MY 2023. No Build yet...
Seeing a lot of new LUX & TOW builds along with some of the other constraints. I do "hope" these new orders help push Ford to fulfill more MY 2023 orders, minimize some of the constraints, and not fall into MY 2024. (Hope = Not a strategy, but a prayer) 🙏
I did see that dealers are saying that Tow is getting flagged during open order period. Weird that this wasnt included in Fords list of most recent constraints dealers got. Why would they wait for order banks to open for them to find out? Also is there a difference between a flag and a constraint?
Sponsored

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
ive had a BD on order for over 15 months now. priority 10. no VIN no build date
Have you received your BaseSquatch in the meantime?

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

When you say not get built, you don’t mean any of the dealers orders right? Will FMC completely pass over all orders of a dealer that exceeded their allocation numbers? Or do you mean that the dealer can exceed the allocations with orders but it just makes it less likely that a customer will get theirs built in that scenario? I imagine if a dealer exceeded its allocations, but if I’m a customer with no major constraints and a good priority code, I should have a good shot of being built, especially if many of the rest are orders with one or multiple constraints (which I have seen a ton of on this forum).
The priority code is the last part of the equation. Allocations are number one then constraints. Then comes when you ordered. If your dealer runs out of allocations, unless you have something built no other dealer with more allocations doesn’t want, then you might be ok but that is doubtful. It’s happened but very little.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

You’re right, I meant more in general based on past posts in this forum that seems to be the consensus. As others have said, 10 is ideal on paper. But of course it all varies.
10 is only good at your dealer and only if they assigned all their other orders 11-19. Where I ordered they set all of them at 19. It's going to be the full picture ... dealer allocation, order date, priority, and constraints ... meaning if they don't have the parts for your pri 10 but have allocation the person sitting at 11 that ordered after you will be built if they have those parts and you'll go back to waiting.

Ask any of us grumpy old-timers about big-box dealers getting higher allocation numbers over mom and pop dealers and watching new orders at those shops showing up while they waited and waited and waited.

Anyrate, I do love the optimism for the new order holders and rightfully so since it looks like Ford is actually caught up with the backlog, even Granger only has something like 7 back-logged orders which is a day that most of us would never think would happen!

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ask any of us grumpy old-timers about big-box dealers getting higher allocation numbers over mom and pop dealers and watching new orders at those shops showing up while they waited and waited and waited.
Hey, I resemble that remark!

Sponsored

JeffL

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye / 2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Have you received your BaseSquatch in the meantime?
yes, that i found at a dealer a few hours away. person who ordered it didn't buy as it took almost 2 years for it to show up. wasn't what i had on order but as it turns out better and cheaper. base / v6 / sas / carbon gray. my BD order was mid / v6 / nonSAS.

I'm still watching my BD order but probably won't be buying it.

AG81

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Porsche 911, Porsche Sport Turismo 4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why bother if it's not what you wanted? Just to get it faster? Seems like a waste.
^
Honestly, I would have replaced my wife's ride by now and faster seems like the only way to actually GET a Bronco I ordered in early 2021. I never anticipated waiting 600+ days for a FORD. I won't ever again.
The Hardtop is what has got be pissed off. I spoke to the Toyota dealer near my office and he is looking to grab a TRD PRO for her. I expect the Bronco to arrive at the Dealership in a couple weeks. I'm thinking we are going to pass due to the hardtop. Can't wait anymore I need to replace her car. Me I could give a chit. I'm in a great daily, have my old restored Bronco (1970) and my dually to haul hay.

Luckylat

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Expedition, 2013 VW Wagon, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I did see that dealers are saying that Tow is getting flagged during open order period. Weird that this wasnt included in Fords list of most recent constraints dealers got. Why would they wait for order banks to open for them to find out? Also is there a difference between a flag and a constraint?
Check out video from The "Ford Video Guy" Tim Bartz:

Tim goes over 2023 Ford Bronco ordering information just released about configurations, trims, and options available on Monday, March 27th, 2023 as well as key commodity constraints. This will give you an idea how to order your Ford Bronco if you want it in 2023.

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
yes, that i found at a dealer a few hours away. person who ordered it didn't buy as it took almost 2 years for it to show up. wasn't what i had on order but as it turns out better and cheaper. base / v6 / sas / carbon gray. my BD order was mid / v6 / nonSAS.

I'm still watching my BD order but probably won't be buying it.
I do miss my BaseSquatch very much - but it came flawed - I'll hopefully enjoy the BD with the 2.7 (my base only had the 2.3) and better soft top and overall quality than my Ice Mountain bronco had.

cynicalrider

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First gen taco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

^
Honestly, I would have replaced my wife's ride by now and faster seems like the only way to actually GET a Bronco I ordered in early 2021. I never anticipated waiting 600+ days for a FORD. I won't ever again.
The Hardtop is what has got be pissed off. I spoke to the Toyota dealer near my office and he is looking to grab a TRD PRO for her. I expect the Bronco to arrive at the Dealership in a couple weeks. I'm thinking we are going to pass due to the hardtop. Can't wait anymore I need to replace her car. Me I could give a chit. I'm in a great daily, have my old restored Bronco (1970) and my dually to haul hay.
Makes sense, I guess I am lucky as I am not really in a rush/need. I just assumed that if someone was ordering a hot item like a Bronco they went into it expecting to wait, but I also assume none of the people who originally ordered like you expected to be at the 600 day mark, and all of us that are ordering now are just automatically going well fuck it let's roll the dice and see what happens. It really is a bummer that so many people who got the original orders in got boned and things have changed so much in that time frame. I mean the wildtrak getting the completely different suspension alone is a huge change and literally the only reason why I went after one. If it didn't have the fox suspension stock I wouldn't ever pay the premium it costs.

Can't go wrong with a TRD PRO 4runner though either, I was torn between the two for a family camp vehicle. The only thing with the 4runner is I'd need to go down the same aftermarket rabbit hole I am already doing with my current truck. A rear locker is going to get someone 95% of the places they want to go.

Sponsored

JeffL

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye / 2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
I do miss my BaseSquatch very much - but it came flawed - I'll hopefully enjoy the BD with the 2.7 (my base only had the 2.3) and better soft top and overall quality than my Ice Mountain bronco had.
i thought i would miss things like heated seats and blind spot monitoring but the cloth actually isn't bad and the thing is super easy to see out of. the thing that really bothered me was the plastic steering wheel but i had one made from dallas custom wheels and it came out amazing. both the base sas and BD i have on order are 2 doors so defaulted to hardtops . I'm really digging the base sas at this point.

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
i thought i would miss things like heated seats and blind spot monitoring but the cloth actually isn't bad and the thing is super easy to see out of. the thing that really bothered me was the plastic steering wheel but i had one made from dallas custom wheels and it came out amazing. both the base sas and BD i have on order are 2 doors so defaulted to hardtops . I'm really digging the base sas at this point.
I don't want the MGV at all. I really enjoyed the base cloth, but I am trying to stay positive that the MGV will wipe off and clean up better when tops down and doors are off for most of summer.

Same with the blind spot.

Leather wrapped wheel and heated seats are nice. The auto climate control is as well even though the HVAC system kind of does what it wants regardless.

I do like the steel rear bumper, but I will miss the front locker quite a bit.

0-===-0

Raptor
First Name
Andi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Placed 2 separate orders at diff dealers.
Bronco raptor - no confirmation email yet
Not msrp

Bronco Wikdtrak - “waiting for raptor allocation” (im on the list to upgrade)
Msrp

if i cant get hands on raptor, will be getting WT
Ford Bronco Placed my 2023 Bronco Order! ... Post Yours! E76DDC7C-7341-409B-B5F0-7BE71AC94B99

Ford Bronco Placed my 2023 Bronco Order! ... Post Yours! 5529B668-A43A-477A-8A83-8B39A391319C

NewEnglander

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 OBX Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Round Two.....

Stekl Bronco.jpg

AG81

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Porsche 911, Porsche Sport Turismo 4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Makes sense, I guess I am lucky as I am not really in a rush/need. I just assumed that if someone was ordering a hot item like a Bronco they went into it expecting to wait, but I also assume none of the people who originally ordered like you expected to be at the 600 day mark, and all of us that are ordering now are just automatically going well fuck it let's roll the dice and see what happens. It really is a bummer that so many people who got the original orders in got boned and things have changed so much in that time frame. I mean the wildtrak getting the completely different suspension alone is a huge change and literally the only reason why I went after one. If it didn't have the fox suspension stock I wouldn't ever pay the premium it costs.

Can't go wrong with a TRD PRO 4runner though either, I was torn between the two for a family camp vehicle. The only thing with the 4runner is I'd need to go down the same aftermarket rabbit hole I am already doing with my current truck. A rear locker is going to get someone 95% of the places they want to go.
The best situation to be in is "not needing a Bronco and just wanting one". If you can wait to get the ideal setup it sounds like a plan. I have had very good luck with the last 4 Toyota vehicles she has driven. 04 Tundra, 08 FJ, 15 4Runner and 18 Lexus GX460. I really wanted another GX460 it has been a great truck. It's her car and the Bronco order was made.......... I wish everyone great success with their New Bronco and hope FORD gets their chit together soon.

IMG_0849.JPG
Sponsored