First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I went with two door Black Diamond, Mid pack. Gloss wheels, V6 and performance bumper. Order confirmed. Fingers crossed!

deang7

Big Bend
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m in the same boat. My particular dealer has been out of office since he submitted my order on Monday morning. He said he’d send everything over this morning. Still nada. Going to give him a couple more hours and shoot him a text.
Did you end up getting an answer?

Sponsored

Now I Go Bronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
purely anecdotal at this point, but I was able to put in my order (4dr black diamond) this morning (4/1). now the long wait...:)

Nice one! I received an unsolicited email on Wednesday from a dealer 🍺 saying they closed Friday at 9pm. Glad you got in!

cynicalrider

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First gen taco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Does anyone have the slightest bit of hope for their orders with the window being open as long as it was?

thisisliam

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Brono Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Does anyone have the slightest bit of hope for their orders with the window being open as long as it was?
The coming weeks will give you a pretty decent idea if you’ll be scheduled soon or if you’re in for an extended wait. I’m not sure if new orders are going to be immediately put into the scheduling mix or if there will be a set date.

I find it pretty surreal we were given “you MUST order on the 27th as it’s ONLY a 24 hour window” - idk. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Jwells104

Wildtrak
First Name
Jameson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think it is telling and many orders were cancelled or volume wasn’t as high as anticipated. If old and new orders are still extremely high and they should know production and part availability to a pretty good degree now….it really defies all logic to open the banks as long as they did knowing the total cluster they’ve had on their hands for the past 2 years and repeating sins of the past 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

jeepvsbronco

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The coming weeks will give you a pretty decent idea if you’ll be scheduled soon or if you’re in for an extended wait. I’m not sure if new orders are going to be immediately put into the scheduling mix or if there will be a set date.

I find it pretty surreal we were given “you MUST order on the 27th as it’s ONLY a 24 hour window” - idk. 🤷🏼‍♂️
What info would we find out in the coming weeks to give us an idea? Just if our order gets scheduled?

Elizah Mason

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Placed my 2023 Bronco Order! ... Post Yours! Screenshot_20230327-181835~4

I'm really happy to have finally be able to put an order in for a bronco! I know I have two constraints but hopefully I'll be able to take delivery in like (wishful) 9 months hahaha. Priority 10.

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think it is an indication that demand is softening.

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Are banks still open?
Yes, except for Heritage
As far as I know, they are now closed.
Open, only Heritage is closed
Was told they closed last night at 9pm pacific.
Please see the above.
Nice one! I received an unsolicited email on Wednesday from a dealer 🍺 saying they closed Friday at 9pm. Glad you got in!
Some dealers are limiting their orders based on their available allocation. It's easier to say they're closed than to explain the process to the average guest.

I think it is telling and many orders were cancelled or volume wasn’t as high as anticipated. If old and new orders are still extremely high and they should know production and part availability to a pretty good degree now….it really defies all logic to open the banks as long as they did knowing the total cluster they’ve had on their hands for the past 2 years and repeating sins of the past 🤷‍♂️
Anecdotally, we had very few cancellations over the last three years. I think it has a lot more to do with available capacity at the factory. Ford has ability to build more Broncos, but the hard top is a supplier limitation. Ford is looking to take more orders in total, but limiting it to stuff they have capacity for (no manual/Everglades/BL optional wheel/base). Some dealers have allocation they can use while other dealers are oversubscribed. For example, I'm way oversubscribed on two door, so we made the decision not to order two doors even though it's possible, within my allocation, It won't get built. Ford also has significant capacity to build soft tops, so I've been preaching to any potential ordering guest to order a soft top if they want it built in 2023 (again, based on capacity vs. my individual allocation).

I think it is an indication that demand is softening.
In the same way that going from Diamond to tungsten. Demand is easing, but I still have a long waitlist for 2024 Bronco.
Sponsored