First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
4 door. Thoughts on timing? I'm assuming end of year, but kind of hoping for a miracle and an earlier build date. Seeing some other First Editions already delivered has me excited and hoping for a pleasant surprise.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Grayjax

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
As a side note - I had a day 1 hour 1 reservation. I went LB for Color with black interior.

Jbronc74

First Edition
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 bronco , 2018 expedition, 2021 broncoFE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
interesting...you'll probably still get yours before me...

Wide Open Roads

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Outback, '57 Alfa Romeo Giulietta, '10 911 C2S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wait, can you elaborate? You placed a new order today? Not when ordering opened months ago? I thought all the FEs were spoken for 51 weeks ago. Do you own a time machine? If so, I want to go back to high school and change a few decisions I made.

And welcome to the forum, @Grayjax

OP
OP

Grayjax

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Wait, can you elaborate? You placed a new order today? Not when ordering opened months ago? I thought all the FEs were spoken for 51 weeks ago. Do you own a time machine? If so, I want to go back to high school and change a few decisions I made.

And welcome to the forum, @Grayjax
I reserved mine within seconds of go live. I wanted to hold off on my order and wait for new colors et al however I started to get concerned that I would be giving up my FE by not ordering even though I could not get a clear answer from anyone (and still haven't) on what not placing my order would mean. I decided to just go for it now and placed my order and it was confirmed today.

Sponsored

Wide Open Roads

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Outback, '57 Alfa Romeo Giulietta, '10 911 C2S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reserved mine within seconds of go live. I wanted to hold off on my order and wait for new colors et al however I started to get concerned that I would be giving up my FE by not ordering even though I could not get a clear answer from anyone (and still haven't) on what not placing my order would mean. I decided to just go for it now and placed my order and it was confirmed today.
Got it, that makes sense.

cmcbronco

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 f-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
you can’t push an FE to 2022 so any new colors or options wouldn’t be available to you unless you went with a different trim.

OP
OP

Grayjax

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I thought all orders had to be in a couple months ago. What am I missing?
All orders were in middle of March. Even if you wait until MY22 your order is still placed and put on hold. This is what I did, but as mentioned in prior posts.. there is a lot of uncertainty about how this affects FE in comparison to all other trims, so I converted officially for an earlier delivery. Hopefully this help clears up some of the confusion.

Sponsored

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Per Ford, all buildable orders are now in play, not just ones made before 3/19/21.

Yes, you would have lost the FE if you waited for MY22. FE's are MY21 only. You would have kept your reservation, though.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All orders were in middle of March. Even if you wait until MY22 your order is still placed and put on hold. This is what I did, but as mentioned in prior posts.. there is a lot of uncertainty about how this affects FE in comparison to all other trims, so I converted officially for an earlier delivery. Hopefully this help clears up some of the confusion.
No it did not clear up anything.

I have not read any of your other posts except this one and above you state you "Placed my FE order today..."

So what exactly did you do today if you didn't place your order? Did you change it to a four door?

OP
OP

Grayjax

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
No it did not clear up anything.

I have not read any of your other posts except this one and above you state you "Placed my FE order today..."

So what exactly did you do today if you didn't place your order? Did you change it to a four door?
Go do some light reading kid

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Go do some light reading kid
Hard pass. If you're too lazy to provide any context then it's not my problem. Good luck with your "order" or whatever you are doing.

OP
OP

Grayjax

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hard pass. If you're too lazy to provide any context then it's not my problem. Good luck with your "order" or whatever you are doing.
Sounds like it's not a reading problem, just a comprehension problem. Keep at it and maybe you'll get into a tech school someday boy. I'll cheer for ya.
Sponsored