Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco. goodbye accord, you served well
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally pulled the trigger today. Was hoping to get a good refund this year and it was more than i was expecting so i decided to place my order in. 4DR BL VB 2.3 MT MIC tow and mid packages as well as the HD bumper. Lou Fusz out of Chesterfield MO. They told me it would be about 12-16 weeks, but after reading a bunch of delays and perpetual waits on here, how realistic does the committee on here think that is?
Sponsored

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some Broncos have been built for longer than 12-16 weeks before they are delivered so good luck!

OP
OP

braften

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some Broncos have been built for longer than 12-16 weeks before they are delivered so good luck!
Haha! I understand that frustration! I dont mind a longer wait, lets me build up a bigger down payment!

Sponsored

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Finally pulled the trigger today. Was hoping to get a good refund this year and it was more than i was expecting so i decided to place my order in. 4DR BL VB 2.3 MT MIC tow and mid packages as well as the HD bumper. Lou Fusz out of Chesterfield MO. They told me it would be about 12-16 weeks, but after reading a bunch of delays and perpetual waits on here, how realistic does the committee on here think that is?
I’d plan on 12-16 months instead of weeks. If it comes earlier it will be a pleasant surprise. To put it this way, the plant is under a constant commodity shutdown threat and your build isn’t one of the ones known to slide right through.

OP
OP

braften

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited:

Parrett

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine is the EXACTLY the same, except Cactus Grey. I'm am a Day 2 Reservation and have not heard anything except "you'll know when we know."

OP
OP

braften

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’d plan on 12-16 months instead of weeks. If it comes earlier it will be a pleasant surprise. To put it this way, the plant is under a constant commodity shutdown threat and your build isn’t one of the ones known to slide right through.
What I figured from reading on here. The next year will be my farewell tour with the Accord most likely.

OP
OP

braften

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine is the EXACTLY the same, except Cactus Grey. I'm am a Day 2 Reservation and have not heard anything except "you'll know when we know."
Wow! Hope yours comes in soon at least!

Sponsored

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yikes. I canceled my Day 3 reservation a year ago. Placed a new order today because of "zero down" at the local dealer. 🤨

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Don't plan on anything. It's impossible to know. You could get pulled for build next week. Or it might be 2023.

SZairborne

Big Bend
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge charger GT AWD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Congratulations! I placed mine on the 2/1/2022. My is a Big Bend Carbonized Grey, soft top, 4dr, 2.3, with 10spd. Dealer was like , it's probably going to be a 2023 one. I hope not, but who knows

Pitpup

Black Diamond
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang GT, 2008 Ford Ranger Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Don't plan on anything. It's impossible to know. You could get pulled for build next week. Or it might be 2023.
Steve's post is RIGHT ON THE MONEY. This is the advice to run with. It's nutty. I would not sell my car until the dealer says he's rolling it off the truck. I sold my Ranger on 12/30/21 and was lucky that mine blended on 1/8/22, was built on 1/13/22, and delivered to dealer on 1/26/22. Kerry was a week behind me going down the line and is now being told May (they added 90 days after he got his 'in production' email.

OP
OP

braften

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got a VIN, 9/19 week too