Sponsored

Placed new order, email when build starts or when order received?

ScubaDuke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing :(
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Placed a new order for a Wildtrak and was told I wouldn't get the "order confirmed" email till the build process had begun. Which doesn't sound right as you get a separate email when the build does start. This question is probably answered somewhere but I could not find it after searching.

Thanks.
Sponsored

BLACKBURNx92x

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would also like to know the same thing. But given there are thousands of broncos made that are all waiting on chips, either way i doubt they will be ready anytime soon as in the next 6 months.

Mer1in20

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Placed a new order for a Wildtrak and was told I wouldn't get the "order confirmed" email till the build process had begun. Which doesn't sound right as you get a separate email when the build does start. This question is probably answered somewhere but I could not find it after searching.

Thanks.
Should receive an email from ford as soon as your dealer presses order. I got mine almost immediately, others seem to get them within an hour or so. Either they put your email in wrong or they didnt order your vehicle. Call ford and ask them if they can see your order on their end. You will need your sheet to guve them certain numbers off of it.

OP
OP

ScubaDuke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Should receive an email from ford as soon as your dealer presses order. I got mine almost immediately, others seem to get them within an hour or so. Either they put your email in wrong or they didnt order your vehicle. Call ford and ask them if they can see your order on their end. You will need your sheet to guve them certain numbers off of it.
That is what I had thought, it has been a week now. Is any specific number better than others or just the general Ford line?

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I, like lots of other on here never received an email, I confirmed my order through Ford 800 number, from their site.

Sponsored
OP
OP

ScubaDuke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I, like lots of other on here never received an email, I confirmed my order through Ford 800 number, from their site.
I am currently on hold trying to do the same thing. Hopefully the right number but I have all day.

AmericanYidiot

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 OBX 4-door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I placed a new order for an OBX yesterday. I got a confirmation email from Ford within a minute of the dealer charging my credit card for the deposit. There's no order number or anything in it, and I haven't received the order confirmation from the dealer yet, but the Ford email was instant.

For what it's worth, the order doesn't appear in my Ford account yet.

OP
OP

ScubaDuke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I placed a new order for an OBX yesterday. I got a confirmation email from Ford within a minute of the dealer charging my credit card for the deposit. There's no order number or anything in it, and I haven't received the order confirmation from the dealer yet, but the Ford email was instant.

For what it's worth, the order doesn't appear in my Ford account yet.
Ford said it is confirmed, not seeing it on my account either and they are looking into it.

SZairborne

Big Bend
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge charger GT AWD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford told me they it wont show on your account till you get a vin. Then you have to put the vin into the Ford Pass app. It wont sync up.

Sponsored

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My dealership put in their own email address and didn't add mine so they forwarded me the Ford email. I have contacted them for updates and they have been more than accommodating. I would email your dealership to ask for it.

Broncobren

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WT High Pkg MIC Mod Bumper
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks.
Congrats on ordering your 2025 Wildtrak!

JonD79

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got an email shortly after I put my order in. Although I didnt get any follow up email when I made some changes to the build a few days later and the link still shows the old config

OP
OP

ScubaDuke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My dealership put in their own email address and didn't add mine so they forwarded me the Ford email. I have contacted them for updates and they have been more than accommodating. I would email your dealership to ask for it.
I was told I would get emails once the build has started when I asked them, doesn't really bother me just wanted to be sure my order was at least in.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was told I would get emails once the build has started when I asked them, doesn't really bother me just wanted to be sure my order was at least in.
Did you discuss price and make a deal with a dealership?
Sponsored