First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Via text. He texted me to let me know they have a Cactus gray and carb gray bronco since he knows that while I'm 99% carb the Cactus gives me pause pending the pic I see.

After reading stories on here I texted him...

Me:
I'm assuming there won't be any surprises tomorrow lol

I've read some crazy stories of non refundable $2500 deposits. Mark ups over msrp, etc.

Him:
Nope. We don't require anything from you. This dealership literally makes it as easy as possible. We're hearing those horror stories too. The $100 you already paid is all you need. The way we see it is if you order it and you don't buy it, there's thousands of people willing to take your bronco.

Let's hope this goes as smoothly as it sounds.

I'm update tomorrow if anyone cares.
Sponsored

Coldsteele

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150, 2007 suburban, 2008 suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Via text. He texted me to let me know they have a Cactus gray and carb gray bronco since he knows that while I'm 99% carb the Cactus gives me pause pending the pic I see.

After reading stories on here I texted him...

Me:
I'm assuming there won't be any surprises tomorrow lol

I've read some crazy stories of non refundable $2500 deposits. Mark ups over msrp, etc.

Him:
Nope. We don't require anything from you. This dealership literally makes it as easy as possible. We're hearing those horror stories too. The $100 you already paid is all you need. The way we see it is if you order it and you don't buy it, there's thousands of people willing to take your bronco.

Let's hope this goes as smoothly as it sounds.

I'm update tomorrow if anyone cares.
My dealership surprised me this way as well. No deposit.

Biteyk9s

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes paying msrp however based on my relationship with the dealer they “lower” doc fee (which are crazy here). Should be about $500 off. Lots of quotes all over the place but I know my dealer personally and combined with no deposit and knowing they’re (at least trying) to get it right I’m cool.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BennyBronco69

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Let us know how it goes. Mine was easy as well.
That was easy and fast.

As he said no additional $ down. Agreement on msrp unless rebates come up between now and then which he acknowledged would be highly unlikely.

Wish I hadn't seen Cactus Gray in person lol its definitely nice but I stuck with my gut and went Carbonized.

I did try to see where I stood in line with my 7/14 at 5pm time stamp. He wouldn't commit to anything bc according to him they'd know for sure in May. Until then they'd be guessing. But he says he feels good about my getting at my21.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You specifically said in your text ”I'm assuming there won't be any surprises tomorrow lol. I've read some crazy stories of non refundable $2500 deposits. Mark ups over msrp, etc.“

I hope your order goes well but in his reply he specifically only addressed deposit but he did not directly address ‘markups over MSRP’ and replied with a broad ‘well if you don’t buy it, someone else will.‘

When you go there, I would clarify and get real confirmation of no markups or adm above MSRP.

OP
OP
BennyBronco69

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You specifically said in your text ”I'm assuming there won't be any surprises tomorrow lol. I've read some crazy stories of non refundable $2500 deposits. Mark ups over msrp, etc.“

I hope your order goes well but in his reply he specifically only addressed deposit but he did not directly address ‘markups over MSRP’ and replied with a broad ‘well if you don’t buy it, someone else will.‘

When you go there, I I would clarify and get real confirmation of no markups or adm above MSRP.
I did. He said msrp is what I'll be paying. Its in writing.

I left a few minutes ago.
Sponsored