First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I know that when December hits we'll be scheduling with the dealer to order what we want. Does anyone have answers for these questions pertaining to the order?

1 - Can you order the roof rack as a separate part (Not installed) with a Badlands 2.7l Squatch? I understand you can buy it later but my assumption is Ford Bronco Parts are going to be in short supply for months after first deliveries and it would suck to not be able to take a trip and put some stuff on the roof for 6 months after owning a Bronco.

2 - Are the Badlands Squatch rims and the Wildtrak squatch rims the same except for the color of the beauty ring? Do you think we will be able to order the all black beauty rings and replace the grey ones?

3 - Not being able to install the SD headliner with a 2.7L has to be a bug, but if not will we be able to order and install it ourselves? I know I could go Hot Head once they decide if they will make it from the Bronco, but again, will probably involve a wait.

4 - Anyone heard of AMP Research for sure making Bronco steps? Would like to replace the Badlands Rock Rails with some powerstep XL's to help my wife and daughter get into the vehicle easier. Also, I know Ford uses powersteps made by Amp, any chance this could be a DIO?

5 - From what I've heard, the dealer can make changes on our builds in the system up until they create the VIN and schedule it for production. Is this true? Would be nice if new accessories, options, bug fixes come after we order to be able to update our builds.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This why I need a dealer. While I'd love to just order online..... So many questions.

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have a list of questions for granger when the time comes. I have my selection narrowed down to two options: base or (depending on some pricing questions) a big bend. I am eagerly awaiting December ?

GoneAndDusted

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2 - Are the Badlands Squatch rims and the Wildtrak squatch rims the same except for the color of the beauty ring? Do you think we will be able to order the all black beauty rings and replace the grey ones?
The rims for Badlands with Sasquatch package come with alloy beauty rings. While you may be able to order new beauty rings as a replacement part from Ford, it may be cheaper to either powder coat the alloy rings or find someone who wants to swap rings.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

" 5 - From what I've heard, the dealer can make changes on our builds in the system up until they create the VIN and schedule it for production. Is this true? Would be nice if new accessories, options, bug fixes come after we order to be able to update our builds. "

I would like an answer to that one too.

Sponsored

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I know that when December hits we'll be scheduling with the dealer to order what we want. Does anyone have answers for these questions pertaining to the order?

1 - Can you order the roof rack as a separate part (Not installed) with a Badlands 2.7l Squatch? I understand you can buy it later but my assumption is Ford Bronco Parts are going to be in short supply for months after first deliveries and it would suck to not be able to take a trip and put some stuff on the roof for 6 months after owning a Bronco. Most likely. probably you will be able to get it from ford performance

2 - Are the Badlands Squatch rims and the Wildtrak squatch rims the same except for the color of the beauty ring? Do you think we will be able to order the all black beauty rings and replace the grey ones? Yes, they are the same. You most likely can just take off the grey ones and paint the black. Rustoleum lasts a long time. Or you could get them powder coated.

3 - Not being able to install the SD headliner with a 2.7L has to be a bug, but if not will we be able to order and install it ourselves? I know I could go Hot Head once they decide if they will make it from the Bronco, but again, will probably involve a wait. You can also most likely get an aftermarket company to line it with something (i.e. bedliner but way less heavy duty)

4 - Anyone heard of AMP Research for sure making Bronco steps? Would like to replace the Badlands Rock Rails with some powerstep XL's to help my wife and daughter get into the vehicle easier. Also, I know Ford uses powersteps made by Amp, any chance this could be a DIO? Will email them and update.

5 - From what I've heard, the dealer can make changes on our builds in the system up until they create the VIN and schedule it for production. Is this true? Would be nice if new accessories, options, bug fixes come after we order to be able to update our builds. Not sure about that. @Granger Ford might know...

OP
OP
xXChartmanXx

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

1 - Can you order the roof rack as a separate part (Not installed) with a Badlands 2.7l Squatch? I understand you can buy it later but my assumption is Ford Bronco Parts are going to be in short supply for months after first deliveries and it would suck to not be able to take a trip and put some stuff on the roof for 6 months after owning a Bronco.

You will be able to order it through Ford parts (No idea on parts supply this far in advance) but not at the same time as the car in December.

He wasn't sure about this but mentioned he would need their "Order Guide" to answer the question.

3 - Not being able to install the SD headliner with a 2.7L has to be a bug, but if not will we be able to order and install it ourselves? I know I could go Hot Head once they decide if they will make it from the Bronco, but again, will probably involve a wait.

Again, "Order Guide" needed to answer. He will get back to me when he receives it.

4 - Anyone heard of AMP Research for sure making Bronco steps? Would like to replace the Badlands Rock Rails with some powerstep XL's to help my wife and daughter get into the vehicle easier. Also, I know Ford uses powersteps made by Amp, any chance this could be a DIO?

Does not think these will be a DIO, will have to look aftermarket.

5 - From what I've heard, the dealer can make changes on our builds in the system up until they create the VIN and schedule it for production. Is this true? Would be nice if new accessories, options, bug fixes come after we order to be able to update our builds.

This is true, he said they can make changes throughout the process (Obviously not after the VIN is pulled) including adding extra accessories that are released later.
My dealer got back to me on these questions. Answer's above

tambrico

Badlands
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Niner Air 9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I placed my order today at my dealer. Same configuration as you and I want the roof rails. I was told that this is a possibility.

Also with regards to the sound deadening headliner. I was told that you CANNOT order it like that from the factory. But my salesmen agreed that it made absolutely no sense. He said that after it comes in they may be able to order that separately just like the roof rails.

Wahoowa

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I placed my order today at my dealer. Same configuration as you and I want the roof rails. I was told that this is a possibility.
Placed your order ??? What do you mean? That’s not possible, right?

tambrico

Badlands
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Niner Air 9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Placed your order ??? What do you mean? That’s not possible, right?
I have family who work at my dealer and my salesman (who is my cousin) called me to come in this week. May have been given early access because of that. Not sure.

Sponsored

andi

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
-
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m ready to order

Orf

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Flex, 2017 F-250, 2018 Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The order banks are not open, and even if you could order today, the time stamp will have more bearing on when your VIN gets assigned than the day you put your order in.

Fordfan88

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yep, pretty quiet on the Ford front, not even any quirky hints from Mr. Levine.
Sponsored