First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am not giving up hope but in the mean time I ordered another Jeep and guess what, take notes FORD, in 5 weeks Jeep built out my Rubicon 4xe and it is now getting ready to ship. Jeep emailed me to confirm my order, they emailed me my VIN and then they emailed me my delivery date all within the first 3 weeks of placing my 2/11/22 custom order. This really burns, I have ZERO hope for my Bronco, no communication, no answers and no clue of when I could even have my Bronco and this is now the case for many more of their lineup like the Maverick making it a FORD issue. What happened to FORD, how are other manufacturers moving product but yet Ford thinks it is smart to keep rolling out new trim lines and options when they can't even fulfill the orders they have from 1 and 2 years ago. I want my Bronco and when it comes in I am buying it but until then I am still a Jeep guy.
Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am not giving up hope but in the mean time I ordered another Jeep and guess what, take notes FORD, in 5 weeks Jeep built out my Rubicon 4xe and it is now getting ready to ship. Jeep emailed me to confirm my order, they emailed me my VIN and then they emailed me my delivery date all within the first 3 weeks of placing my 2/11/22 custom order. This really burns, I have ZERO hope for my Bronco, no communication, no answers and no clue of when I could even have my Bronco and this is now the case for many more of their lineup like the Maverick making it a FORD issue. What happened to FORD, how are other manufacturers moving product but yet Ford thinks it is smart to keep rolling out new trim lines and options when they can't even fulfill the orders they have from 1 and 2 years ago. I want my Bronco and when it comes in I am buying it but until then I am still a Jeep guy.
Ahh, so close! You had Ford by the short and curlies, until the last sentence.... now Ford has you, still waiting, no communication, and no incentive to change :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder how many Jeeps Ford has sold with their stupidity. I'm going to a car show next weekend and will potentially weigh options there. I personally want to check out the new Grand Cherokee Trail Hawks.

OP
OP
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I wonder how many Jeeps Ford has sold with their stupidity. I'm going to a car show next weekend and will potentially weigh options there. I personally want to check out the new Grand Cherokee Trail Hawks.
Exactly, Bronco won me with their design and features but it might as well be a concept car at the auto show because I can't get one from Ford. So yes, Ford shut the door on me and pushed me down the road, thanks for making my decision for me, I may even like the Rubicon 4xe better and never give FORD another shot like I swore I would never do again but here I am looking and feeling stupid once again, just not on the side of the road :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
The same thing is happening in the F150 Lightning forum. Ford's negligence is selling a lot of Teslas.

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am not giving up hope
I have ZERO hope for my Bronco
I am buying it
Wow, what a roller coaster ride!

jokes aside, I too leased a made-to-order Jeep Sahara 4XE to hold me over until my Broncos arrive. Of course Ford decided to build my Broncos right after I signed the lease. So it looks like I'll drive a sweet 4XE for about 2 months. It's pretty nice by the way and almost has me convinced to keep it. Almost...

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

At this point I’m wondering if the Bronco is already doomed to be a 1-2 year vehicle and gone again. Short run poor quality and never see another update. I really like mine and look forward to enjoying it for a few years but coming from my superduty everything feels cheaply made. That coupled with the delays roof issues and outrageous markups on them it’s leaving a bitter taste with a lot of people. Ford would have been better off pushing the release date back a year rather than taking orders and Not filling them while they built 1000’s of them for mannequins and non Reservation holders.

JimCA

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I understand your frustration but as previous owner of 4xe, please don’t.
Was considering 4xe consolation prize too…please fill us in on why not

Sponsored

Peter Gosenya

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s no surprise that the old news jeep is easy to get right now with $6 gas.

mspaz789

Wildtrak
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm in the same boat. I have about 30k for a down payment. No communication. fake communication and just the disrespect for your customers while new trims come out. Not at all what I expected.

JDS

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TT Roadster, Reatta convertible.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
As they say the most important ability is availability.

BlakeD69

Badlands
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in the same boat. I have about 30k for a down payment. No communication. fake communication and just the disrespect for your customers while new trims come out. Not at all what I expected.
$30K down payment. Which dealer did that to you?