First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
We bought a vehicle with cash a few years ago, and it was nearly impossible to get Ford dealerships to get the ball rolling. As soon as we stopped telling them we're paying cash and let them assume it's a finance deal they were 10x more responsive.
Yeah, so funny because people keep saying cash like the dealer would prefer that. The dealer makes money if you finance through them.
Sponsored

Emersaurus

Wildtrak
First Name
Emerson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a bet with my wife as to which will come first my Bronco ordered 14 months ago or her MY2023 Ineos Grenadier that won’t be released in the US until the middle of NEXT year. I made her give me odds… that is how little confidence I have in Ford at this point
I was originally planning on getting a Wildtrak, but wanted the modular hardtop. I put a reservation in for the Grenadier as I've always loved the Defender body style, so I'll be curious to see which is available first haha. For now at least I have a JLU Rubicon that I bought 2 years ago to have some fun with.

Wolfie272

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Jeep Wrangler, 19 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No dealer did that, I just have been saving since 7/2020. I have 30k to put down and finance the rest
Same. I looked at a new Harley instead. But nothing wrong with the old 2000 Fatboy. Looked at a boat. Too much headache. Looked at instead throwing 30k at the old 95 Wrangler. Tempting, but still old technology, unless I literally replace everything, so why not just buy a new Jeep!
Even Rubicon can’t match Bronco specs for price point. So still hanging on. Blend date is this Saturday. Fingers and toes crossed.

RSalami

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats on the new Jeep. Glad you are happy, that's all that matters anymore. If ford won't take your money, take it where it is treated best. I have a 2003 Wrangler, welcome to the family!

RSalami

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't understand why OP caps locked Ford in some places and not in others. I don't think it's a Ford issue. I ordered a Explorer Timberline for my wife in Feb and it's already being built as of this week. It's a demand thing or something. They didn't expect it to be such a massively popular vehicle (?) Who knows what the reason is but the reality is it's highly unlikely anyone with any build restrictions is going to see their vehicle before 2025 in my opinion. You either are willing to wait for it or you're not. Shrug Just my two pennies.
if ford told me 2025 I would buy another car and sell it just in time. rather than just wait for this bronco to come. at this rate we could have done a 5 years lease/finance and ended with a trade in for the bronco.

Sponsored

GPPBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Transit Connect; 1997 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wow, what a roller coaster ride!
Dude you win this forum today and you’ll be on the short list for GOAT. I’m still waiting for my bronco, but I read these threads purely for entertainment. Emotions are running high! 😂

Lozada77

Base
First Name
Emily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am not giving up hope but in the mean time I ordered another Jeep and guess what, take notes FORD, in 5 weeks Jeep built out my Rubicon 4xe and it is now getting ready to ship. Jeep emailed me to confirm my order, they emailed me my VIN and then they emailed me my delivery date all within the first 3 weeks of placing my 2/11/22 custom order. This really burns, I have ZERO hope for my Bronco, no communication, no answers and no clue of when I could even have my Bronco and this is now the case for many more of their lineup like the Maverick making it a FORD issue. What happened to FORD, how are other manufacturers moving product but yet Ford thinks it is smart to keep rolling out new trim lines and options when they can't even fulfill the orders they have from 1 and 2 years ago. I want my Bronco and when it comes in I am buying it but until then I am still a Jeep guy.
This is so true I went to a Jeep dealer over the weekend and was told I could order a Jeep and have it in 3 months. I’m not sure what FORD is doing but I think Ford is taking their customers for a joke. I have try calling Ford and my dealer so many times and all I’m told is to contact my dealer, the dealer tells me to contact Ford! Maybe the media needs to get behind this and an attorney to start a action lawsuit. Maybe then Ford will stop playin with their customers.
Mean while you have Jim Farley getting a multimillion dollar bonus, FOR WHAT?!!!

Russ.Gil

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru Impreza 2.5i premium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
if ford told me 2025 I would buy another car and sell it just in time. rather than just wait for this bronco to come. at this rate we could have done a 5 years lease/finance and ended with a trade in for the bronco.
Probably still can lol

AP_2004

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E46 M3, IS250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have read many a post claiming the Bronco seems cheaply made. Sorry but I don’t see it.
The interior definitely could’ve been better. Drove an OBX and was not impressed with the hard interior plastics, the center console armrest felt like a brick. Don’t even want to get started on the base steering wheel.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am not giving up hope but in the mean time I ordered another Jeep and guess what, take notes FORD, in 5 weeks Jeep built out my Rubicon 4xe and it is now getting ready to ship. Jeep emailed me to confirm my order, they emailed me my VIN and then they emailed me my delivery date all within the first 3 weeks of placing my 2/11/22 custom order. This really burns, I have ZERO hope for my Bronco, no communication, no answers and no clue of when I could even have my Bronco and this is now the case for many more of their lineup like the Maverick making it a FORD issue. What happened to FORD, how are other manufacturers moving product but yet Ford thinks it is smart to keep rolling out new trim lines and options when they can't even fulfill the orders they have from 1 and 2 years ago. I want my Bronco and when it comes in I am buying it but until then I am still a Jeep guy.

FORD PROPRIETOR
I can get the Bronco from MAP;
it'll take two months. You could buy a Jeep.

Bronco buyer is stunned.

Bronco Customer

Two months ! That don't do me no good!

FORD PROPRIETOR
Nearest Ford auto man's MAP.

Bronco Customer
Hold on there - I don't want a Jeep , I want A Bronco

FORD PROPRIETOR
I can’t get a Bronco any quicker. You can order a Jeep.

Bronco Customer
No! I don't want a Jeep ! Gosh Dang It - I Want a Bronco!

FORD PROPRIETOR
Watch your language, young fellow, this is a dealership. Now, if you want Bronco I can order it for you, have it in a couple of months .

Bronco Customer
Well, ain't this place a geographical
oddity-two month’s from everywhere!
Forget it! Just the dozen Rodeo emails will

Sponsored

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've been here a while and really tired of the Ford games and problems. Yesterday Bought a new Gladiator Rubicon, loaded, off the lot for less than MSRP. It rides great with no issues anywhere. It's got everything, leather, LEDs, painted roof and fenders, switches, 8.4 with Nav, remote start and keyless entry. Got the 3.6 Penta and 8 speed. It has a 22 gallon gas tank and 33s. The off road ability is more than I will ever use. But it won't do what a fully loaded Bronco will do off road.
I wish everyone that has, and are waiting for a Bronco good luck. I'll come here and read now and then but I am out of this game.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The same thing is happening in the F150 Lightning forum. Ford's negligence is selling a lot of Teslas.
That comment makes 0 sense. Tesla isn’t any better than ford. The cyber truck is 2 years behind at this point. If you are buying a Tesla sedan then you didn’t want or need a lightning to begin with.
Sponsored