First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m sure it’s fun being a Ford dealer about now with a 179 unhappy costumers . I do feel bad for the small dealerships that are going to lose costumer’s because Ford can’t seem to get there act together.
And that's 179 people who have actually had a vehicle built. Probably have another 500+ customers waiting to even get scheduled. :oops:
Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And that's 179 people who have actually had a vehicle built. Probably have another 500+ customers waiting to even get scheduled. :oops:
You guys do a ton of commercial too. Have you been seeing a bunch of Transits, SDs and base F150s getting nuked in WBDO?

Bronco wannabe

Base
First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
You guys do a ton of commercial too. Have you been seeing a bunch of Transits, SDs and base F150s getting nuked in WBDO?
Fleet orders, yes. They told us they were going to. Haven't seen any retail orders get nuked.

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco "PLANT HOLD" @ Fordmotorcompany 52D10DBA-33C1-4072-8796-26A9A7889AA4

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just find it very annoying that no one can tell you why it being held or any realistic time for shipping at this point I would be far better off if I had never gotten the scheduled for production email
Yeah, at this point they have 20 some odd thousand vehicles sitting in an almost fully produced state. My bet is they either don’t know, or they don’t have the data in the system available to the person who you spoke with (and the dealers).
And this is why, to a degree, I'm glad mine has not been built yet... Rather have fresh, oven to table, than it be partially baked, sit and get stale...

tenor.gif
Sponsored