Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have the OEM roof rack on my 4 dr hard top. Looking for what platforms and/or cargo baskets are compatible and that people like. Most of the posts I'm seeing are for owners without the OEM roof rack. Thanks!
Sponsored

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have the OEM roof rack on my 4 dr hard top. Looking for what platforms and/or cargo baskets are compatible and that people like. Most of the posts I'm seeing are for owners without the OEM roof rack. Thanks!
Ford Accesories has quite a bit.

roboticsrob

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Could always purchase some 80/20 or similar system and build your own, this way you get the exact spacing between rails you’re looking for.

Agreed though it’d be nice to see more officially compatible roof platform suppliers, but it’s pretty typical to see a delay for roof top accessories on new vehicles from anyone other than Thule or Yakima.

spidydt

Black Diamond
First Name
Diego
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru wrx STi
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Could always purchase some 80/20 or similar system and build your own, this way you get the exact spacing between rails you’re looking for.

Agreed though it’d be nice to see more officially compatible roof platform suppliers, but it’s pretty typical to see a delay for roof top accessories on new vehicles from anyone other than Thule or Yakima.
This is literally what I did.. If it wasn't so dark out I'd take a pick and show y'all what you can do for ~200 bucks with the OEM crossbars
Sponsored