Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hello everyone,

Posting here because not sure where to turn. Have a reservation/order placed for Outer Banks SAS with a deposit down. I originally had ordered the shadow black dual top so needed to make modifications to my order a couple weeks ago to still be considered for the '21 lineup [reserved the night of release]. Anyway, I started looking more into my order and decided after reading I want to do Wildtrack Non-SAS. I have reached out to the dealer and they have not been responsive. Does anyone know if this will still be a possibility for me or is it a pipe dream at this point? Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello everyone,

Posting here because not sure where to turn. Have a reservation/order placed for Outer Banks SAS with a deposit down. I originally had ordered the shadow black dual top so needed to make modifications to my order a couple weeks ago to still be considered for the '21 lineup [reserved the night of release]. Anyway, I started looking more into my order and decided after reading I want to do Wildtrack Non-SAS. I have reached out to the dealer and they have not been responsive. Does anyone know if this will still be a possibility for me or is it a pipe dream at this point? Thanks in advance.
No such thing as a Non-Sas WT.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Supposed to be until VIN but a Wildtrak is already squatched. I'd just keep trying your dealer or go visit them to make whatever changes you want.

Sponsored

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Wildtrack is Sasquatch but doesn't matter. There was another post today about someone that went to his dealer and threw a fit because they didn't update his top to MIC which probably would have delayed his FE to never. If I were you, I would head to your dealer tomorrow and do the same. You need to at least get your top changed to MIC which the poster today said they did. Getting the model switched might be a different story and may not be possible since they are getting close to production.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Reach INTO the dealer as in show up in person and be loud and obnoxious. Raise Hell... Hope you at least have pricing locked in...

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Aside from the Sas distinction... Yes. You can change your order/trim up until build is scheduled.

If you’re a very early reservation that window may have closed or will be closing very soon.

If you run (dont walk) to your dealer, and your build isn’t scheduled, they can change your order to whatever you want.

Not sure what changing at this point will do to your delivery window... that’s to say, if it was due to be built soon, it may get delayed until the next scheduling block.
Sponsored