Black Diamond
First Name
Cari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The dealership replaced my windshield gasket and resealed everything (should work with the windshield recall) then adjusted the Sunrider. It’s much better now but still has a slight leak in the passenger side when going through car washes. Haven’t tried in rain yet.
Oh cool! Thanks for the tip and ughhh since I wasn’t the original owner , I’ve got to figure out how to switch things around so I get the recalls - I didn’t even know about a windshield recall- 😅 (we bought a SEMA concept Bronco by Air Design…) I’ve never before bought a used vehicle that’s still under warranty 😂
Sponsored

Nym1178

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Oh cool! Thanks for the tip and ughhh since I wasn’t the original owner , I’ve got to figure out how to switch things around so I get the recalls - I didn’t even know about a windshield recall- 😅 (we bought a SEMA concept Bronco by Air Design…) I’ve never before bought a used vehicle that’s still under warranty 😂
If you go in the ford website you should be able to create an account and tie your Bronco’s VIN to your account for the recall notices. I have it in the FordPass app. The FordPass app will also let you auto start and lock/unlock doors. Just found out that the reason it’s taking so long to get the windshield safety issue resolved is that Ford is requiring all dealership to remove and reinstall the windshields. If the windshield breaks in the process, a replacement needs to be ordered so this won’t resolve your water leak issue. You would need to get the dealership fix your gasket as part of the yet you be published CSP that Ford is tracking and how mine was fixed.

Last edited:

SweetRN

Black Diamond
First Name
Cari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you go in the ford website you should be able to create an account and tie your Bronco’s VIN to your account for the recall notices. I have it in the FordPass app. The FordPass app will also let you auto start and lock/unlock doors. Just found out that the reason it’s taking so long to get the windshield safety issue resolved is that Ford is requiring all dealership to remove and reinstall the windshields. If the windshield breaks in the process, a replacement needs to be ordered so this won’t resolve your water leak issue. You would need to get the dealership fix your gasket as part of the yet you be published CSP that Ford is tracking and how mine was fixed.
I really appreciate your time and effort In sharing your experience…thanks!!& I’m setup with FordPass now☺

MacDonald_Photo

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Back to the ORIGINAL topic...I contacted them as well....Hoping this becomes a reality.

tomtouchdowns

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 White Bronco | Black Diamond | Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Don’t worry guys, I just bought the current version so Bestop will definitely announce a new version in, oh, about 30 days or whenever my return period ends 😂

Sponsored

STFUST2793

Badlands
First Name
TS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there a Bestop rep on the forum?

Skydoc

Badlands
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F350 , LS3 V8 Jeep Wrangler jku
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Annnnd….it’s made! Thanks bestop for 3 panel sunrider!

OP
OP
Altitude

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Now I’m waiting for salvage hard top cargo sections….

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Now I’m waiting for salvage hard top cargo sections….
You and me both. If @Bestop_Team was smart they would source a hardtop manufacturer to make just the rear section and sell it as a package. I'd be happy with a basic shell with no wiper or rear defogger.

Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You and me both. If @Bestop_Team was smart they would source a hardtop manufacturer to make just the rear section and sell it as a package. I'd be happy with a basic shell with no wiper or rear defogger.
Same here. I’ve got a “pre prep-kit” model.

I’m sort of hoping Anderson will offer rear sections only once the dust settles.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Same here. I’ve got a “pre prep-kit” model.

I’m sort of hoping Anderson will offer rear sections only once the dust settles.
With the fact that their top is around $5k I can't see a rear section being any less than $4k. We need someone like Leer to make just a basic cap with windows.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

cigartexan

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 F100 SS - 2012 F-350 SD - 2021 4D Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I agree. I also want it to be BLACK. Not MIC Gray…looks to me that the SkyRider includes a hard-roof section for the dip. Now that’s gonna match aftermarket tops is going to be a challenge.

Ford Bronco Please make a Bestop Sunrider for 4-door that replaces front 3 panels 5D978DC9-09DB-4080-B68A-D2EE1ECDC028

Ford Bronco Please make a Bestop Sunrider for 4-door that replaces front 3 panels 5D978DC9-09DB-4080-B68A-D2EE1ECDC028

https://instagram.com/stories/alydu...ource=ig_story_item_share&igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
The guy in the first photo looks like he's getting ready to chip a ball up on a green!

I love the look of this top just the way it is. Now I need to find a new home for my Trektop!
Sponsored