First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang Ecoboost PP
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Will Broncos become the chick magnets that Wranglers and Bernese Mtn dogs are?
323.JPG
Glad we will have two Berners riding in our Bronco! If it ever gets delivered….

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's a Sport, not a Bronco...they can do that lame crap if they want...just don't call it a "Bronco" when they do it.
Most of them are sport owners from what I can tell, but they want to put stuff on big Broncos, too.

foreWard

Badlands
First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk, 2003 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I always thought the duck duck jeep thing was cheesy, but now that I see the reactions of people on these forums.......
count me in, I'm into that sh*t.

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yall are some grumps lol

i find it lame. i would probably just smile and toss it away when i got home. but i would not be annoyed or flip out bc someone dared touch my car!

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I always thought the duck duck jeep thing was cheesy, but now that I see the reactions of people on these forums.......
count me in, I'm into that sh*t.
lol same.

I might buy a bunch when mine comes in just to annoy people. (I probably wont lol)

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
There is nothing wrong with Tacomas or their owners, but Jeep people on the other hand are their own special breed. Having owned and offroaded full size Broncos for decades, Jeep people can be elitist dicks about non Jeep branded rigs going on “their” trails or trail runs. I’ve always been a run what you bring kind of guy, all brands and configurations welcome. Most people seem to forget that Ford built the original GPW (alongside Willy’s) which spawned the Jeep brand.

https://www.worldwariiaviation.org/ford-gpw/
The Ford GPW (commonly known as a Jeep or jeep, formally as the U.S. Army Truck, 1/4 ton, 4×4), and its Willys MB counterpart, are four-wheel drive utility vehicles that were manufactured during World War II. Produced from 1941 to 1945, the jeep evolved post-war into the civilian Jeep CJ, and inspired an entire category of recreational four wheel drive vehicles. The name “jeep” is generally believed to be derived from the Ford’s vehicle initials – GP.
Actually the original Jeep was built by the Bantam Car Company in Butler Pennsylvania. The government accepted their design and gave it to Willys and Ford. Bantam got screwed because they were a small company and couldn't produce the quantities needed for the war. We have the Bantam Jeep festival every summer here in Butler and Jeeps show up from all over the country. Our town is proud to be the birthplace of the Jeep and all 4x4s really.