BUCKNUT1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Grom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I honestly just don't have time for this. But I'm sure my kids would think it is neat.

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s a no for me.

Ford Bronco Please tell me this will not be a "thing" for the Bronco 10456CFA-56B2-4C86-B097-5F693F023F51

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Write a note on a $5 bill and leave that. At least I can get a gallon of gas out of it.
For now, anyway...

Bodge Garage

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover Discovery, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope, goes straight to the bin. I don't need to contribute to your social media footprint.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i think a few people on this thread deserve these.....looking at you mr finger breaker
Ford Bronco Please tell me this will not be a "thing" for the Bronco 1639087458602
I hate all things social media. You’re right though, breaking fingers is a little aggressive. It may not become physical, but it would be a very unpleasant day for that person unless they really enjoy verbal abuse.

But yet, you drive a Taco. :rolleyes:
There is a 2 door Badlands in my garage. The taco was a gap filler between my 2020 Raptor and the Bronco, purchased last winter when it became obvious I wouldn’t see a Bronco for a long time. We’ll keep the taco as a driver for my wife now that the Bronco has arrived.

Last edited:

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I hate all things social media. You’re right though, breaking fingers is a little aggressive. It may not become physical, but it would be a very unpleasant day for that person unless they really enjoy verbal abuse.

There is a 2 door Badlands in my garage. The taco was a gap filler between my 2020 Raptor and the Bronco, purchased last winter when it became obvious I wouldn’t see a Bronco for a long time. We’ll keep the taco as a driver for my wife now that the Bronco has arrived.
Plus, even with the anemic engine in a Taco, it's still a good vehicle that will easily go 500k.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Plus, even with the anemic engine in a Taco, it's still a good vehicle that will easily go 500k.
The taco has exceeded my expectations. We got it as a cheap lease to fill the gap, but it tows both my boats, is comfortable for highway trip (we drove it cross country immediately after purchase), and since it’s a lease I don’t care about the rust issues that will come from driving it on the beach. The engine is a bit challenged, and the automatic trans hunts for gears, but it’s a solid little truck. My only regret is that we couldn’t get a manual, my size 16 feet didn’t fit under the dashboard because of the clutch bracket.

Now back to talking about punching people in the face…

NavyChief

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Random things
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

My wife likes it, she won’t do it to other vehicles but enjoys them being put on her Jeep. Not my thing but if it makes her happy then I’m good with it.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The taco has exceeded my expectations. We got it as a cheap lease to fill the gap, but it tows both my boats, is comfortable for highway trip (we drove it cross country immediately after purchase), and since it’s a lease I don’t care about the rust issues that will come from driving it on the beach. The engine is a bit challenged, and the automatic trans hunts for gears, but it’s a solid little truck. My only regret is that we couldn’t get a manual, my size 16 feet didn’t fit under the dashboard because of the clutch bracket.

Now back to talking about punching people in the face…
@KillerPenz ha, found your doppelganger