Sponsored

Pod Lights (or roof lights) - are Aux Switches required?

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Dude! We're talking your daughter, right? No, lets not.

Once I get mine to 18 safely, it's whatever after that. She decides to get married? Cool. If not, more upgrades to the Bronco boys!! :LOL:
She’s a good kid. Well, adult with children now but was a normal young adult that had many boyfriends! We’ll leave it at that!
Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

She’s a good kid. Well, adult with children now but was a normal young adult that had many boyfriends! We’ll leave it at that!
Ha ha! I'm sure mine will too; she's a looker like her mom. :) she's 12 now and the little boys are already about to earn a red dot on the torso.

Its fine. She's smart, but I remember how I was and also remember there was nothing that a parent could do to slow me down either.

I'll plan for the upgrades to the Bronco!

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thought I read somewhere too that there would be dead ended wires both under the hood and in the passenger compartment. Not sure where I read it though. Raptorland maybe?
I recall that also. That's the same way Raptor has them.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah, years later I found out some of the things that went on in the back of that car. I get your point about immoral.
'74 Econoline. Dated one girl whose parents would not let her go out with me if I picked her up in it. Smart on their part, but mom's '76 Cordoba with rich Corinthian leather seats took a pounding...

splathead

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Acord
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If build & price allows the purchase of the lights without the optional toggle switch panel, I find it hard to believe they would not install a switch.

It's like paying extra for the fog lights and they come without a switch.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So a question to ask a dealer in a few day is "I want to order the pod lights, but I'm not ordering the AUX switches, can I get it?"
You can always add a separate switch, but extra work to do it. For $195, I'll order weather I ever plan on using them or not.

OP
OP
SupremoSombrero

SupremoSombrero

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sidenote, I am curious to see if Ford kept a channel of any kind to wire the cowl/mirror mounted pods. If not, snaking wiring through the body will SUCK.
Like someone else said: $195 for waterproof AUX switches with pre-run wires is a fabulous deal.

with an upgraded 2.7L engine - having wires to run a grill-mounted radar detector will be nice :)

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like someone else said: $195 for waterproof AUX switches with pre-run wires is a fabulous deal.

with an upgraded 2.7L engine - having wires to run a grill-mounted radar detector will be nice :)
I love mine.
Sponsored