Sponsored

Poke W/ SAS Fender Flares - 315s, SAS Wheels vs 17x9 30 offset vs 17x9 18 offset

alexg823

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco OBX Cyber Orange
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi All,

Trying to figure out what wheel size to get for my OBX as the narrow stance of stock OBX is just bad IMO.

Saw a stock wildtrack this weekend and it looked absolutely awesome and the stance was excellent along with perfect (my opinion) coverage under the extended SAS flares.

Trying to do the math and browsing the forums I just can't seem to figure out what size wheel to get to match the stock SAS flare coverage.

17x9 30 seems the closest, but the SAS wheels are 17x8.5 30 HOWEVER they're also "beadlock capable" which may add a little bit of extra width, potentially sitting further out than the non beadlock 17.9s?

17x9 18 obviously has more poke than the 17x9 30, HOWEVER if the stock SAS wheels add extra width due to being "beadlock capable", would these mean they roughly add up to to the same tire positioning as the stock SAS wheels?

What wheel should I get to basically match the same tire positioning under the flares as the stock SAS wheels?
Sponsored

Last edited:

C_halfy

Outer Banks
First Name
Chelsea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr Cactus Gray Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Having the same issue and kind of want to find an 18inch wheel to match the stock smooth ride. Just want the +30ish offset.

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you want an exact match, anything near 30 will be fine.

I have the Sasquatch and have been watching the "show us your wheels & tires" thread religiously to get a good idea of what works.... Because I haven't found anything I like near 30 offset.

Honestly, I will be happy with anything that is over 0 offset. From what I've seen, the low digits and zero are where poke really starts to happen with Sasquatch flares.
Sponsored