Sponsored

Poll 2.7 Manual Sasquatch

Would the 2.7 Manual Sasquatch your top choice if it were available?

• Total voters

Eldo21

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla M3P, Jeep JLUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Folks,

I am attempting to figure out if I am being too picky and a one off or if there are a lot of others like me when it comes to the options I was looking for. How many of of you would order the manual V6 with Sasquatch if it were available?
Sponsored

GoneAndDusted

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Folks,

I am attempting to figure out if I am being too picky and a one off or if there are a lot of others like me when it comes to the options I was looking for. How many of of you would order the manual V6 with Sasquatch if it were available?
I would order the 2.7L with the manual, but doubt I'd option the Sasquatch Package. I would rather spend the money on an aftermarket lift.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am sure a few would, but the poll isn’t a good indication. If there was a market large enough to justify it, they would build it. I watched the SEMA q&a video and all three Ford representatives went manual. That being said, you usually on hold a Ford company car a year or less and get something new (anyone at their level has a Ford lease as part of compensation based on my past experience).

Sponsored

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes I'd go with a 2.7L mansquatch combo, but I'm going to be happy with what I can get from the offerings that we have now. If the offered a manual with a bigger engine, I would strongly consider trading in my Bronco for that.

R-E-L-A-X

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would jump at the 2.7 with a manual in a heartbeat. Would even wait if necessary. Alas 2.3 Manual it is though

andi

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
-
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I doubt it that many people will want a manual, suck it up manual transmissions will be long gone when the market turns ev only

HarderCorer

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I doubt it that many people will want a manual, suck it up manual transmissions will be long gone when the market turns ev only
I've decided that automatics are pointless (for me). Give me a manual that's fun or I'll duck tape my current ride together for a few more years and wait for an electric. I'll never tow something more than 50 miles so their one down side doesn't apply to me.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Folks,

2.7L manual non-Squatch is interesting!

Sponsored

Stevegp

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 mustang gt. F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
2.7 manual nonsquatch in a heartbeat. I’ll be settling for the 2.7 auto although it’s a tough decision

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
who would order it? about 70% of all the manual buyers, would be 95% if you didn't need to get the Sasquatch bits

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've decided that automatics are pointless (for me). Give me a manual that's fun or I'll duck tape my current ride together for a few more years and wait for an electric. I'll never tow something more than 50 miles so their one down side doesn't apply to me.
I dont even think that towing is a downside for manuals. I think the gear holding is far superior. Even in tractor trailers the autos are always iffy. Only issue is that manufacturers limit their capacity by design. Probably for insurance.

Also there is no reason no to use a manual with an electric motor. Ford has done it with that mustang concept a while back. Everyone said it was amazing. If I remember there was no need for rev matching because of the comparably light rotating mass. If we all go electric and we all go computer assisted driving then people will lose passion. Thats where I think manual EV will shine for enthusiasts.

But as far as 2.7 Man-Squatch? Hell yeah!

The 7spd does have a HD model that is plenty strong for it, even with aftermarket. And that doesnt matter that much really. How many 300lbft world class T5s used to be in 5.0s running supercharger kits back in the day. Sure the drag racers would break parts, but the daily drivers often held up fine. The torque rating on manuals should come with abuse asterisk beside them.

My personal dream build is Velocity or Lightning Blue Black Diamond 2.7 Man-Squatch with Dual Tops, 2000 watt Powerboost from the F150(or the 110v inverter from mid), the 360 degree camera feature om the 8" screen without the other LUX nannies, Skid plates, Rock lights, Winch capable bumper, and the Chrome Ford license plate frame.

If I could get that Ala carte for $50,000 I think I could talk my wife into letting me spend that much on it if I saved $10,000 and did some other stuff. ;)

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Here is another thought.

How many people would get 2.7 Manual is it was only available non-squatched in Base and Big Bend?
Sponsored