Sponsored

POLL: Are you buying from Granger?

Are you buying from Granger?

• Preordered w/ Granger prior to October

• Preodered / will preorder in October with Granger to save the $2k

• Preordered Local due to the convenience

• Preordered 100+ miles away, just not Granger

• Not pre-ordering, will buy later

• Will preorder with Granger after October and hope they do $3k bellow invoice.

• Wife/husband won't let me get one

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
OP
Diydner

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Where at ? Im probably going with Mullinax Apopka no dealer fees etc and they accept Xplan. My office is in Winter Springs lol .. Cant wait to get the BRONCO! !
I live in WI ter spri gs off tuscawilla
Sponsored

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I live in WI ter spri gs off tuscawilla
Small world just passed Tuscawilla and 434 .. stay connected we gotta go for a ride when the Broncos arrive and visit some jeep meets lol

OP
OP
Diydner

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Small world just passed Tuscawilla and 434 .. stay connected we gotta go for a ride when the Broncos arrive and visit some jeep meets lol
That's funny. I go by that intersection all the time. Absolutely! Although mine might come in much later than yours. Waiting to preorder until after B&P is released.

Trainer14

Big Bend
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Escape 2.5 and 2020 F250 7.3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have to ask, after seeing that crazy video of the salesman in FL who thinks he has the most reservations in the nation, are you buying your vehicle from Granger Ford, or somewhere else. Plost your vote and your reason why.
I live in Wisconsin, but am looking to transfer my Reservation to Granger. I have been talking to my local dealer (1.5 miles away) and they cannot tell me if they will try and match the price of Granger. Granger 5.5 hours away $150 food /gas round trip. :cool::cool::cool:

OP
OP
Diydner

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I live in Wisconsin, but am looking to transfer my Reservation to Granger. I have been talking to my local dealer (1.5 miles away) and they cannot tell me if they will try and match the price of Granger. Granger 5.5 hours away $150 food /gas round trip. :cool::cool::cool:
I wish I was only 5.5 hrs away. We are a 21.5 hr drive away. My wife and I are thinking of making a vacation trip out of it.

Sponsored

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am taking the slow ride home to Reno after purchasing from Granger- I like the dealership from what I have seen on here and I love the price of the October surprise....

....hell, I'd drive it home even if I lived in Hawaii to get it from Granger... (y)

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco, 2015 yukon denali xl, minivan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I haven't ordered yet. I'm waiting for two things before I decide.

1. Build and price.
If I can't spec out my Bronco the way I would like for a reasonable price, I'm going to have to continue waiting patiently until the next model year or until a used one is available.

2. The Texas group buy details
The Texas group buy deal is done, but not public info yet. I'd like to compare this deal to Granger's before I make a final decision.

Depending on the details of the Texas group buy deal and actual costs from Ford I'm still in a holding pattern. Hopefully I'll have a reservation through Granger or the unnamed Texas dealership soon!
Update:

I broke my own conditions.

After seeing the Texas group buy, i went ahead with a reservation on a 4dr BD with Granger. I couldn't wait for build and price.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I did an Oct. 1 reservation with Granger for the killer deal and the honesty and because all along I wanted to get a Bronco in 2022 when I pay off my mortgage.
I still have my July 21st reservation with a local dealer just in case, but will likely cancel that or switch that one to Granger, too, depending on BandP and if my current vehicle seems like she will live another couple of years (or if I start going crazy not having a new Bronco).

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone waiting until the last minute to place an order???
No. Sticking with my local dealer. Small town. He has been responsive and reasonable throughout the process. Also giving me invoice pricing. Fair enough.his

This choice made me laugh:
Wife/husband won't let me get one

andi

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
-
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have to ask, after seeing that crazy video of the salesman in FL who thinks he has the most reservations in the nation, are you buying your vehicle from Granger Ford, or somewhere else. Plost your vote and your reason why.
How about, what’s granger
Sponsored