Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
"If" is in there, because the reality is as an adult, I can do this thing called "change my mind" has nothing to do with if a manufacturer can deliver.
If is also in there because Ford might cancel this entire project because they are so inept.
Sponsored

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There’s no way Ford will be less reliable than my 2016 Tacoma.

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If is also in there because Ford might cancel this entire project because they are so inept.
If this is the case, state your sources. Cancelling the project is far from likely at this point.

It seems like being pessimistic is a real artform to some. You can let go sometimes especially because what does it really matter in the long run. You can't take it with you.

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

100% confidence. I have owned many fords, have a ‘35 truck out in the garage now.
And I talk About this when people make comments about first generation vehicles, I bought the first generation Ford Explorer in 1991 and put 250,000 miles on it so yeah I don’t have a problem with Ford. I do have a problem with JEEP and Fiat Chrysler, I had a 2014 wrangler that had problems, and my daughter bought a 2020 wrangler that she took back after a week because of electrical problems.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went to Texas once, years ago, Galveston to be exact. Drove through from Colorado, it was all fields and farms and nothingness. The weirdest experience I’ve ever had with a cop, got pulled over and everyone stopped and i looked down for my wallet and the dude was gone. 20 minutes later another cop tailed me for about 10 minutes and pulled me over and said my license plate light was burnt out. Went through Houston, 150mph drivers and a gross ocean and beach, holy seaweed. I can’t say I was impressed enough to go back. 😂

Sponsored

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I went to Texas once, years ago, Galveston to be exact. Drove through from Colorado, it was all fields and farms and nothingness. The weirdest experience I’ve ever had with a cop, got pulled over and everyone stopped and i looked down for my wallet and the dude was gone. 20 minutes later another cop tailed me for about 10 minutes and pulled me over and said my license plate light was burnt out. Went through Houston, 150mph drivers and a gross ocean and beach, holy seaweed. I can’t say I was impressed enough to go back. 😂
This is the thing about Texas, near impossible to see it all. As far as being impressed goes, always depends on what matters subjectively.

JohnWayne

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150, 2018 F350, 2015 Transit, 2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I own 6 fords currently and have owned many more in my 46 years of driving. Have they all been 100% reliable without any problems.......nope. I will say that I have more than enough confidence to put my money down on the new Bronco.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We've driven Ford's as our everyday vehicles since 1986 with no serious problems. So not hesitant at all.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The one time I went to a Florida beach we were near Kennedy space center and it was clear if I remember correctly. I was just joking around anyways, Colorado would be a perfect state IF it had an ocean front. I’d gladly trade most of the lower half of Colorado for a shitty beach, a shitty beach is still better than no beach.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is the thing about Texas, near impossible to see it all. As far as being impressed goes, always depends on what matters subjectively.
Yeah, it was a quick drive through lol. I’ll go back at some point...want to see San Antonio and go to six flags etc. I was just joking around.

robepa

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2006 Tacoma, 2020 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 06 Tacoma has had legendary reliability despite the abuse I have given it. The temperature display panel burnt out and the resistor for the interior blow motor, that's it.

I had a Fusion and 6X more things broke in 2 years than my Tacoma in 15 years.

So I am a bit nervous, but Bronco is awesome and if I don't like the reliability I will sell it and go back to Toyota.

85_Ranger4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You want the “Bronco”, but I suspect it’s the true 4x4 suv, with the topless and doorless capability that is the real intrigue.

so are you either 100% on board buying a Ford

OR

do you have some, great or small, reservations or hesitation?
The part in red is why I am hesitant to want a Bronco. That part does nothing for me and is more to go wrong.

For Ford... I haven't bought one in 15.5 years. I am still driving it and the one I bought 5 years prior. 🤷‍♂️

OP
OP

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
The part in red is why I am hesitant to want a Bronco. That part does nothing for me and is more to go wrong.

For Ford... I haven't bought one in 15.5 years. I am still driving it and the one I bought 5 years prior. 🤷‍♂️
You have an 85 ranger? Jelly!!!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.