Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not yet...but only because I won't have my down payment available until January. I know what I want...I just would feel more comfortable getting everything in motion once I have that down payment liquid.
I dont think a down payment is required in January.... (an additional ordering deposit of perhaps $500 or maybe $1000 may be required depending on who your dealer is)....your actual down payment should not be required until you take delivery.
Sponsored

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ready to order! Finished my build (2 door Badsquatch, 2.7, Lux, Carb Gray). Viewed a Carb Gray 2021 Explorer at a local dealer. Love the color. Appointment with the sales manager on 12/09. Will verify all codes enter, sign Buyer’s Order, and wait for delivery. Will add more accessories via the aftermarket. Love those Baja Design lights!

Ford Bronco POLL: Are You Ready To Order? CG Badlands 3

_2020_

Badlands
First Name
Sylvain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mini Countryman S , 2015 JKU, 2017 X5 3.5i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
100% ready, not sure my wife is though!

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I cant send a pdf of my build to my dealer because Im planning to go with the Late Availability Black Painted Modular Hardtop on my 2door Wildtrak.
At this time the B&P does not allow anyone to build their Bronco with any Late Availability items. Im ready to order as long as my order can include the Late Availability Black Modular Hardtop.
Hoping that Late Availability means delayed delivery but that it does not mean delayed ordering.
It appears that Reservations must be converted to orders by the end of January so hopefully reservations can be converted to an order that includes a Late Availability item....if not you either accept what you dont want or your reservation expires and you get your $100 refunded.

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ready to order! Finished my build (2 door Badsquatch, 2.7, Lux, Carb Gray). Viewed a Carb Gray 2021 Explorer at a local dealer. Love the color. Appointment with the sales manager on 12/09. Will verify all codes enter, sign Buyer’s Order, and wait for delivery. Will add more accessories via the aftermarket. Love those Baja Design lights!

Ford Bronco POLL: Are You Ready To Order? CG Badlands 3
Great looking rig... Im planning something very similiar but a Wildtrak with the black top and grill. (Mine will include the lux package, towing package, roof rack, and leather seats)

Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m ready to order my dealership said they are still waiting to hear on Ford when we can start placing orders

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was changing between BL and BD. So I showed photos to my wife and asked what she wanted. She said white BL. SWMBO has spoken. Looks like I'm now ready to order.

Mr Big

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep LJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m ready to order I just wish Ford would clean up a few things on their end. Like everyone else has said it’s hard to place an order with there still being unanswered questions. Plus I haven’t seen one in person or have seen any videos/pictures of the color I was thinking of.

I was changing between BL and BD. So I showed photos to my wife and asked what she wanted. She said white BL. SWMBO has spoken. Looks like I'm now ready to order.
? Always feels good once you get permission from the boss

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great looking rig... Im planning something very similiar but a Wildtrak with the black top and grill. (Mine will include the lux package, towing package, roof rack, and leather seats)
I was dead set two weeks ago I fact I posted in this thread that I was set on a 2 door BD squatch

As of today I’m set on a WT cyber orange 2 door

When the launch came out I originally lusted after the WT but decided I didn’t want to spend that
Much. But I’m at the point of saying it’s my last new vehicle I want to buy so I’m getting exactly what I want well besides the painted HT...

Y2Dre

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I dont think a down payment is required in January.... (an additional ordering deposit of perhaps $500 or maybe $1000 may be required depending on who your dealer is)....your actual down payment should not be required until you take delivery.
I know. My dealer already gave me the heads up about the $500 deposit. I'll still feel better when I have the money I plan on using for a down payment when I take delivery in my hands.

Sponsored

Reldn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4Runner SR5P, '17 Patriot, '04 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep! I am now 100% locked in and ready to order:

4 door Outer Banks
Velocity Blue
Sasquatch
V6
MiC Hard top
Sound Deadening Head Liner
High Package
Aux Switches
Floor Liners

Ford Bronco POLL: Are You Ready To Order? Screenshot (19)

Last edited:

Mr Big

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep LJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is what I want right here...
Ford Bronco POLL: Are You Ready To Order? 371C795C-E298-4C32-A7E5-226F7E8E4967

Skeeterjack

Outer Banks
First Name
RON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018MUSTANG GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I want to say yes but...

Still fluctuate on color with every photo that gets posted. Ford really needs to put out some decent actual photos of these colors on actual trucks.

Still up in the air about Sasquatch. I'm getting a Badlands so it probably is not the end of the world.

Debating the high vs lux options package. I really want the better sound system (and the heated steering wheel would get used here in Northern IL) but seems excessive at this price.

Everyone is telling me to just get it all as I drive my cars until they drop dead and my current is on life support. But I would be lying to say I am locked in as of now. lol

I welcome any help or convincing...
I debated on the lux until my wife said just order what you really want. So for me the heated steering wheel and B&O sound system will be a nice luxury to have. Ontario gets cold too. Area 51 looks like my colour choice. Good luck deciding.

Skeeterjack

Outer Banks
First Name
RON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018MUSTANG GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can’t wait to order because i keep adding options to my build.Stop the insanity.

Bogeybekk

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m pretty much set on 4-door Badsquatch with the 2.7 and High package. Still on the fence with color. I’m leaning Cactus Grey, but wife and kids like Area 51. Hopefully seeing it on the Sport will help.
7337593D-A7A7-4551-8C0D-FB78096E76C5.jpeg
Sponsored