Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

• Banned
From the threads ive read, i see many people are ready to put an order in as of this moment; I also see alot of you are not at all.

If ford was to open order banks as of this moment, how many of you would show up at your dealer with you printed build and order your rig.

I know I would

Sasquatch gang
Sponsored

rbeaudo1

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can order now, make changes until Vin then still don’t have to purchase when it comes in.

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I want to say yes but...

Still fluctuate on color with every photo that gets posted. Ford really needs to put out some decent actual photos of these colors on actual trucks.

Still up in the air about Sasquatch. I'm getting a Badlands so it probably is not the end of the world.

Debating the high vs lux options package. I really want the better sound system (and the heated steering wheel would get used here in Northern IL) but seems excessive at this price.

Everyone is telling me to just get it all as I drive my cars until they drop dead and my current is on life support. But I would be lying to say I am locked in as of now. lol

I welcome any help or convincing...

Sponsored

Thechief86

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Jeep XJ, 2008 Subaru Forester.
Your Bronco Model
Base
B&P still isn't showing BaseManSquatch. But If I can order it, I'm ready to put my money down and drive it home ASAP. The longer it takes, the more I can pay up front. I"m basically putting back my monthly payment each month on top of the down payment I already had saved. By the time it delivers, I'll already be used to the money being gone each month, as well as having a solid $15k or so to put down. I'm trying every hard for this thing to not be a financial struggle. (I bought a little bit more house and land than I really should have, and my mortgage knocks me out of a large vehicle payment.)

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was ready after one run through B&P. Went to my dealer yesterday and gave him my build sheet, they even said they would place the order as soon as ordering was open. I said I wanted to be a part of the process (never ordered a new vehicle before). They aren't asking for any extra $$ other than the original $100 for reservation.

I asked about a couple of the options... Sync 4, was told that option is in the Mach-e and MY21 F150 so when they get dealer stock next month ish I'll go take a spin of that system.

So, yeah I'm ready.

BigIrish

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Continental
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Not many on options on the FE so unfortunately I’m ready to order with my limited exterior paint colors none that I am in love with and single interior option.....

Brock27

Badlands
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can order now, make changes until Vin then still don’t have to purchase when it comes in.
Great example of why dealers should require 10% down, so the system isn't clogged for those of us who are committed ?

Sponsored

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Essentially ready. There's a couple options I'd like to add that aren't possible just through b&p. Like I'd rather have a side step than the rock sliders on the BL, but there's nothing keeping me from ordering today.

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’d like to see a Velocity Blue 2 Door before ordering. Floating between that, Cyber Orange and Area 51. Still need to decide if Swaybar disconnect, signature lighting, high and Lux packages are worth $8k to me or not.

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not many on options on the FE so unfortunately I’m ready to order with my limited exterior paint colors none that I am in love with and single interior option.....
Order a Badlands. Boom. Problem solved!
Sponsored