Sponsored

Poll: Day 1 Reservation Holders - How many are left unfulfilled?

What % of Day 1 reservations are still pending?

• Total voters

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CG Wildtrak, E.R.A. 1966 Cobra 427 S/C replica
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'd like to understand about what percentage of day 1 reservation (7/13) have still not been fulfilled. This poll might help us with an educated guess.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

been scheduled since October, first build week was 12/20. Pushed several times build week now 4/25

EBG

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71EB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So many thousands of us STILL waiting, while Ford is throwing out new special editions like Oprah ("YOU get a Raptor! and YOU get an Everglades! and YOU get a...."), dealers have Broncos on thier lots marked up with huge ADM's....Ford doesn't give a fuck about customers.

feeble

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1977 Cobra II Monroe Handler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
By day 1 do you mean first 24 hours? Or just those on the 13th?

Sponsored
OP
OP
SkyKing

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

By day 1 do you mean first 24 hours? Or just those on the 13th?
Well hmm I think we'd have go by the calendar - meaning on the 13th

Mglenn005

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford fusion hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Shouldn’t this poll also include day 1 and bronco in possession?

OP
OP
SkyKing

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Shouldn’t this poll also include day 1 and bronco in possession?
I'm trying to focus on # of broncos that still only exist on paper for Day 1 reservation holders.. Once they are "built" we know that they exists and are cleared for delivery to a specific order holder. I'm not concerned (in this poll) about shipping.

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know this particular poll is not intended to cover this, but it would be interesting to see how many people attempted to reserve on day one, day two and were finally able to get through on day three, like me. The Ford web site really sucked and when I attempted to make a reservation it would just sit there and spin and then kick me out. I know many other people suffered the same BS, but this thread just brought back the frustration.

Sponsored
OP
OP
SkyKing

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I know this particular poll is not intended to cover this, but it would be interesting to see how many people attempted to reserve on day one, day two and were finally able to get through on day three, like me. The Ford web site really sucked and when I attempted to make a reservation it would just sit there and spin and then kick me out. I know many other people suffered the same BS, but this thread just brought back the frustration.
I remember that and almost gave up. I noticed that just before the spinning ended and it went to an error message, the next screen with the form flashed briefly. After a few tries I was able to hit STOP on my browser at the right time and then filled out the form and it went through.

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I remember that and almost gave up. I noticed that just before the spinning ended and it went to an error message, the next screen with the form flashed briefly. After a few tries I was able to hit STOP on my browser at the right time and then filled out the form and it went through.
Yup another trick was the route/clicks you took to get there because there were different ways to go about it, e.g. email link versus two different Ford website links and also a route through your Ford account which had to be set up and primed with your card information beforehand. We had five devices all refreshing and trying different routes, got in after about 2 hours.

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yup another trick was the route/clicks you took to get there because there were different ways to go about it, e.g. email link versus two different Ford website links and also a route through your Ford account which had to be set up and primed with your card information beforehand. We had five devices all refreshing and trying different routes, got in after about 2 hours.
I was not quite as sophisticated as you for sure. It was just try, try again logging in using the link from my work computer, Tuesday, Wednesday and then finally success Thursday 7/16/2020. Here I sit 582 days later. This waiting shit is getting really old!

OP
OP
SkyKing

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was not quite as sophisticated as you for sure. It was just try, try again logging in using the link from my work computer, Tuesday, Wednesday and then finally success Thursday 7/16/2020. Here I sit 582 days later. This waiting shit is getting really old!
I was 528 days. I was an early allocation built in August be then sent to Dirt Mountain for 4 months of waiting in the dark while parts started rusting underneath.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved at 10:22pm CST on 7/13, still waiting, so don't feel bad lol.
Sponsored