Sponsored

Poll: Day 1 Reservation Holders - How many are left unfulfilled?

What % of Day 1 reservations are still pending?

• Total voters

Gilligans_off

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2 Dr Bronco Badlands Sas/lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reservation doesn’t equal an order. It depends, and rightfully so, on when the actual order was placed IMO
Sponsored

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reservation doesn’t equal an order. It depends, and rightfully so, on when the actual order was placed IMO
1/29 and 11/24(spent 5 weeks trying to get a dealer transfer before reordering).

PleaseDontRoll

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did everyone forget the way Ford opened the order banks? Ford opened the order banks in Jan 13th (?) to March 19th (?) for the first wave of scheduling. Fords instructions to both dealerships and reservation holders was that as long as Orders were in by March 19th the only thing that mattered were reservation numbers and everyone would be scheduled.

As a result a LOT of dealerships, mine included (dealer had 400+ orders), scheduled people to convert reservations to orders in a sequence that did not match reservation number (my dealer went alphabetically) and so some of us didnt have our initial orders placed until March despite being ready WAY earlier.

Same thing happened for MY22 conversions.
Ford Bronco Poll: Day 1 Reservation Holders - How many are left unfulfilled? 1645213398455

Can anyone explain to me why they think order date matters as long as it was before March 19th or whatever the MY22 date was? Did I miss a communication? (and not your opinion that it SHOULD matter)

Email excerpts from Ford below:
Ford Bronco Poll: Day 1 Reservation Holders - How many are left unfulfilled? 1645212636040

Ford Bronco Poll: Day 1 Reservation Holders - How many are left unfulfilled? 1645212664943

Last edited:

maxey143

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So many thousands of us STILL waiting, while Ford is throwing out new special editions like Oprah ("YOU get a Raptor! and YOU get an Everglades! and YOU get a...."), dealers have Broncos on thier lots marked up with huge ADM's....Ford doesn't give a fuck about customers.
Agreed!

maxey143

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did everyone forget the way Ford opened the order banks? Ford opened the order banks in Jan 13th (?) to March 19th (?) for the first wave of scheduling. Fords instructions to both dealerships and reservation holders was that as long as Orders were in by March 19th the only thing that mattered were reservation numbers and everyone would be scheduled.

As a result a LOT of dealerships, mine included (dealer had 400+ orders), scheduled people to convert reservations to orders in a sequence that did not match reservation number (my dealer went alphabetically) and so some of us didnt have our initial orders placed until March despite being ready WAY earlier.

Same thing happened for MY22 conversions.
Ford Bronco Poll: Day 1 Reservation Holders - How many are left unfulfilled? 1645212664943

Can anyone explain to me why they think order date matters as long as it was before March 19th or whatever the MY22 date was? Did I miss a communication? (and not your opinion that it SHOULD matter)

Email excerpts from Ford below:

Ford Bronco Poll: Day 1 Reservation Holders - How many are left unfulfilled? 1648657575582

1648657534424.png
Sponsored