Sponsored

POLL: Does your spouse know you're buying a Bronco?

Does your spouse know you're buying a Bronco?

• Yes

• No, so don't tell them

Results are only viewable after voting.

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
  • Banned
I have a buddy back in Texas that has not told his wife that he's getting a new Bronco. He doesn't post here, that I know of. He's getting a fully loaded 2 door carbonized grey sasquatched Badlands, with a ton of accessories.

He has a company provided truck that is his daily driver, and he plans on parking his Bronco at the office when he gets it, and never bringing it home. Yeah, yeah, I know, I keep telling him that this is no way to have a marriage, but it's his life. Besides our other friends and I get a huge kick out of shenanigans with his wife.

They've got 3 kids ranging in ages 13 to 6. He regularly tells his wife that he has to travel for work, but actually just takes PTO and gets away by himself to go fishing, hunting, the beach, etc. to get away from the family for a while. He's got a great job, and makes a good living, but just misses his single lifestyle every once in a while.
Sponsored

BLTN

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands; '95 Jeep XJ; '05 F-350; '07 Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco POLL: Does your spouse know you're buying a Bronco? 57b25871aaec237e645f7304d92f87b4

Staying tuned for updates...

Sponsored

mcalpal

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This might be the first thread where I request e-mail notifications for updates.

Sponsored

Rvbronco

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you feel that not sharing that kind of information with your other half is not in your best interest then I really fell for you. I can't nor do not ever want to be in a relationship with someone I can't share anything with. I leaned that from a very painful devore. I've been happily married over 30 years now.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When the wife finds out, she's going to drain his ass dry. Think I've got to side with her here. I try not to judge other guys and how they run their marriage, but what's missing from the story are all the side pieces as well.

Why get married if you've got to go through all of that? I feel bad for the kids.

OP
OP

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So you have “this friend”!!

are you the friend you speak of...
No, I'm retired with a grandkid. But my buddy is a piece of work. Don't know if there will be much of an update. She will most likely never find out about the Bronco. She's pretty clueless, or she's just come to accept his ways.
Sponsored