Sponsored

POLL: Does your spouse know you're buying a Bronco?

Does your spouse know you're buying a Bronco?

• Yes

• No, so don't tell them

Results are only viewable after voting.

braasch77

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My wife and I both work and have a joint account for family expenses (mortgage, groceries, vacations, etc) then we have separate accounts on our own. She came home one day with a new car, and i was like "ok, as long as you are depositing the required amounts for our shared expenses, good for you!" I however, while not asking for 'permission' have definitely let her know my plans and have asked her opinion on trim level, color etc. One of the great things about being married is sharing things you're excited about with them.
Sponsored

Joez60421

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fleet of Toyota 4runners and Land Cruisers
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a buddy back in Texas that has not told his wife that he's getting a new Bronco. He doesn't post here, that I know of. He's getting a fully loaded 2 door carbonized grey sasquatched Badlands, with a ton of accessories.

He has a company provided truck that is his daily driver, and he plans on parking his Bronco at the office when he gets it, and never bringing it home. Yeah, yeah, I know, I keep telling him that this is no way to have a marriage, but it's his life. Besides our other friends and I get a huge kick out of shenanigans with his wife.

They've got 3 kids ranging in ages 13 to 6. He regularly tells his wife that he has to travel for work, but actually just takes PTO and gets away by himself to go fishing, hunting, the beach, etc. to get away from the family for a while. He's got a great job, and makes a good living, but just misses his single lifestyle every once in a while.

Does she know? I would sure hope so considering it's for her to drive every day. I put 45k+ per year on my vehicles for work, she gets the new rides and I drive clean old used vehicles I pay cash for.

Shotsy

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '18 BMW m240i, '04 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OH YES i am just the manager this is MY WIFE 74 years old who BUY the BRONCO full load and she want return to MOAB for his third time.
TRACKTOY
I wanna say this is english but my nose started bleeding trying to decipher this

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Does he have his funeral plot picked out?

Sponsored

Laddyaddy19

Black Diamond
First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, Evo X, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My wife and I both work and have a joint account for family expenses (mortgage, groceries, vacations, etc) then we have separate accounts on our own. She came home one day with a new car, and i was like "ok, as long as you are depositing the required amounts for our shared expenses, good for you!" I however, while not asking for 'permission' have definitely let her know my plans and have asked her opinion on trim level, color etc. One of the great things about being married is sharing things you're excited about with them.
exactly! My wife wanted me to get the Bronco more than I did. She heard the excitement in my four letter words when I first saw the Bronco reveal in July. I have been waiting for the Bronco way too long. It was love at first sight in more ways than one!

ryn0s3r1

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra 1794 Edition 4X4, 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep! She’s all in. In fact, she wants it as her daily driver. How about that! She’s awesome, been that way for 30+ years.

Sponsored

ryn0s3r1

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra 1794 Edition 4X4, 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Escape Hatch

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mk7 GTI, 19 Atlas SE w/ tech R Line V6 4 motion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Who does not share with their best friend? Sounds like you should be getting a divorce and not a Bronco.

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a buddy back in Texas that has not told his wife that he's getting a new Bronco. He doesn't post here, that I know of. He's getting a fully loaded 2 door carbonized grey sasquatched Badlands, with a ton of accessories.

He has a company provided truck that is his daily driver, and he plans on parking his Bronco at the office when he gets it, and never bringing it home. Yeah, yeah, I know, I keep telling him that this is no way to have a marriage, but it's his life. Besides our other friends and I get a huge kick out of shenanigans with his wife.

They've got 3 kids ranging in ages 13 to 6. He regularly tells his wife that he has to travel for work, but actually just takes PTO and gets away by himself to go fishing, hunting, the beach, etc. to get away from the family for a while. He's got a great job, and makes a good living, but just misses his single lifestyle every once in a while.
Man that is just messed up. And he's getting a Bronco that the whole family won't even be able to fit in.

I see the main reason for the Bronco is a toy to go and share adventures. This is especially true with the kids (or now grandkids). How many folks on this forum have their love of the Bronco starting from adventures when they were a kid. I couldn't ever imagine going hunting, fishing or camping without the kids.

My wife wants us to go back with the new Bronco and enjoy again those same adventures we had in the Bronco II. I'm thinking that the grandson can throw all the Cheerios he wants onto the wash out floor.